X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's more

The guardhouse is completely different

Comment

I wonder if they intended on having the Lisa Trevor lab area also behind the stairs in the Hall or whether they just thought it up for remake, perhaps it was for the earlier co-op version with Gezller and Dewey.

One thing I never understud about re1 was Barry's convo to Jill
      "this time i'll be their"
      it's almost as if it's played out of sequence and was meant for after Jill had seen Forest.
      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

I wonder what the original guardhouse was going to be...

Like someone mentioned, did they have plans for Lisa but scrapped it to focus on other parts of the game? Or was it maybe since there was no 'cave' area they pretty much made the guardhouse bigger?

I dunno, trying to think outside the box lol.
        sigpic

Comment

The graveyard was already planned for Biohazard Dash in pre-REmake times, that's confirmed...

But for Lisa Trevor, I have no clue how (or rather when) that idea came to fruition...
          It's been too long since I've read The True Story Behind Biohazard and the translated Trevor's Notes from the Biohazard Trial Edition, is there any hint on Lisa Trevor's fate in those files?

Comment

As far as I know there is no Lisa textures on both beta discs, and from bioflames concept art pictures (I can't find other sites with pictures o_O) you can see two beta rooms of the guardhouse, one can be room 004, also no Ivy textures, I've to check and compare them with the retail version.

Another 2 things, the extra Battle Game (that is in the Saturn version) was planned also for the PSX version, in the retail disc there is the BGM, along with other Beta music.

to listen: http://www.neillcorlett.com/he/

Anyone have the picture (or the video, can't remember well) that shows the co-op mode with Chris and the "white" Jill? I remember there was the HUD on it that shows the equipped weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
              Another 2 things, the extra Battle Game (that is in the Saturn version) was planned also for the PSX version, in the retail disc there is the BGM, along with other Beta music.

to listen: http://www.neillcorlett.com/he/

Anyone have the picture (or the video, can't remember well) that shows the co-op mode with Chris and the "white" Jill? I remember there was the HUD on it that shows the equipped weapon.
              The Battle Mode was going to be in the PSX version?
              Wow, I've never heard about that before...

I would have loved to play it on the PSX.
              Buying a Saturn console with the game just isn't worth it, I guess...

For the co-op mode pictures, there's a bunch of them at survivhor: http://survivhor.biohazardfrance.net.../01/index.html

The model of white clothing Jill is actually on the V-Jump disc:

(The picture comes from Enrico Marini, not me)

I really wonder why one leg of her trousers is ripped off...
              It actually looks kinda cool, tough...
              Last edited by Upaluppa; 04-01-2011, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Thanks, the little square in the upper right, it's a logo or it's a flamethrower icon?

Comment

Is there a way I can use cheats on epsxe?

Comment

By any chance has anyone done a video playthrough of these 2 alphas yet, and if not, does anyone plan to? I really don't have the time to get into these alphas right now, so I wouldn't mind watching a nice high-quality video playthrough on YouTube, showing all the differences from the final version.

EDIT - Nevermind. Apparently people have uploaded videos on YouTube. Should've searched there first.
                    Last edited by RetroRain; 04-01-2011, 12:36 PM.
                    My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                    ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• Originally posted by Logical Operand View Post
                      By any chance has anyone done a video playthrough of these 2 alphas yet, and if not, does anyone plan to? I really don't have the time to get into these alphas right now, so I wouldn't mind watching a nice high-quality video playthrough on YouTube, showing all the differences from the final version.

EDIT - Nevermind. Apparently people have uploaded videos on YouTube. Should've searched there first.
                      Video for music videos and other crap created by me (webmaster of TIF). All these are created by me and no one else. I own all the music (in form of CD, not rights to it) in these videos as well as the videos (yet again, I don't own the rights to them).

This guy did playthroughs, not sure if he went in to detail about ALL the differences, but he played through them sure enough...

Comment

• Thanks. Yeah I should've put a little more effort into my search.
                        My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                        ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• Seems like the next Biohazard 1 beta has surfaced

I've got my hands on a beta dated 1996/01/31. That is 2 months before the final BH 1 was released.

this one has full debug menu access Which could be analyzed to maybe find a way to activate the debug menu in the earlier prototypes ;)

Screenshot of title menu:

Screenshot of debug menu:

Last edited by TheMortician; 04-01-2011, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMortician View Post
                            Seems like the next Biohazard 1 beta has surfaced

I've got my hands on a beta dated 1996/01/31. That is 2 months before the final BH 1 was released.

this one has full debug menu access

Screenshot of title menu:

Screenshot of debug menu:

Oh, the trial version. =P
                            If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• It's just a trial? I don't know for sure yet. I assume it's probably final due to the build date, but i never knew there was a trial with debug menu accesible

Comment

• Nice April Fools. :3 <3

Comment

Working...
                                X