No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On topic, people. Seriously, it's not hard. You read the title, you read what other people have said, and then you reply with something relevant to both. It should not involve people talking about German fetishism and getting history horribly wrong. Unless they happen to be the topic.

Comment

• I apologize, anyway, we must wait to see what Jake and Sherry's campaign is about, honestly the only part of Resident Evil 6 I am worried about, if a melee fighter can have tense parts from that Nemesis type B.O.W then fair enough but please Capcom I need more information at E3 to settle myself.

Comment

• I have concerns with Chris' part too. RE5 suffered a lot due to several factors, so hopefully they've improved upon the level design, enemy AI, etc to make this good.

Of course, I have concerns over Leon's part too...

Really, I wanna see some gameplay for all three scenarios, so we have a real idea of what to expect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
          I have concerns with Chris' part too. RE5 suffered a lot due to several factors, so hopefully they've improved upon the level design, enemy AI, etc to make this good.

Really, I wanna see some gameplay for all three scenarios, so we have a real idea of what to expect.
          I really like RE5 for what it is, but there are always those moments during the game where you see a glimmer of the 2007 trailer and it's quite saddening. I'm glad Capcom learned their lesson and didn't show any RE6 trailers until later in the development cycle (After everything was decided) that way we'll have no longing for a version that would end up being locked away in the Capcom Vaults (I.e. RE1.5, RE3.5, RE4.5). I imagine some of questions will be answered shortly after the demo is released, let's just hope that they end up being the answers we wanted.
          sigpic

Comment

• You need not worry unless you expect Chris to either:

1. Die
            2. Have fear he won't forget.

And considering the trauma of RE5 on his fragile state of mind I can only imagine how it must feel to lose more comrades.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley View Post
              You need not worry unless you expect Chris to either:

1. Die
              2. Have fear he won't forget.

And considering the trauma of RE5 on his fragile state of mind I can only imagine how it must feel to lose more comrades.
              I'm kind of hoping that Chris will die in RE6. Dying in the field doing the job he's dedicated his life to is really the only way for him to go, and (seemingly) the events we've seen so far seem to suggest it *might* happen.
              sigpic

Comment

• It's amazing how many people have jumped on the Kill Chris bandwagon. It must've gotten back to Capcom by now.

Also, where are my Team Chris/Team Leon shirts where are they.

Comment

• Remember the brazilian guy who said Chris has Wesker hallucinations? Could be related to this.

Comment

• I've been saying that Chris should die since RE5. In fact I wanted him to die, to sacrifice himself to stop Wesker.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                      Remember the brazilian guy who said Chris has Wesker hallucinations? Could be related to this.
                      The who what now?

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer
                      In fact I wanted him to die, to sacrifice himself to stop Wesker.
                      Who knows, Chris may still get a chance to do just that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                        I've been saying that Chris should die since RE5. In fact I wanted him to die, to sacrifice himself to stop Wesker.
                        Same here. He's always been my favorite character and at first I wanted him to die in RE5 because it was supposedly the finale to his story arc, along with Jill and Wesker. Then, I played RE5. Now I just want him to die so that I don't have to see him in games that are the complete opposite of the original, that made me like him to begin with. I would be fine with just retiring him, but we all know that will last about five minutes. Death is the only way to be sure, unless you're Wesker.
                        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                          Same here. He's always been my favorite character and at first I wanted him to die in RE5 because it was supposedly the finale to his story arc, along with Jill and Wesker. Then, I played RE5. Now I just want him to die so that I don't have to see him in games that are the complete opposite of the original, that made me like him to begin with. I would be fine with just retiring him, but we all know that will last about five minutes. Death is the only way to be sure, unless you're Wesker.
                          I kind of agree with this.

We're never going to go back to the RE1/CVX Chris; after RE5's success we've had him involved in nothing that wasn't huge military operations. Besides, he wasn't even originally going to be in RE6. Leon, on the other hand, is someone I don't want to die. RE4 may have turned him into a massive smart ass (which seems to have been changed by Degeneration and RE6), but RE4 didn't ruin his character for me like RE5 did to Chris.

But whether they die or not, I think it's clear that RE6 will be the last game for both of them (barring the inevitable prequels). They're getting too old, according to Capcom.

What bothers me the most about RE6 is Jake and Sherry's campaign. No matter how you slice it, beat 'em up and Resident Evil simply don't go hand in hand. The series has always been about making the player feel vulnerable and dis-empowered, and having regenerating health completely nullifies that. I have a bad feeling that it will be the typical "duck behind cover until enemies have to reload, then storm them and beat them to death" that seems to be so popular amongst the current "instant gratification" gamers.
                          Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                            I have concerns with Chris' part too. RE5 suffered a lot due to several factors, so hopefully they've improved upon the level design, enemy AI, etc to make this good.

I Just wanna see Leons and the fourth more likely "Ada wong <3" 99999999999 Ada wong scenarios wont be enough for me , i just fell in love with her xD
                            Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                            ^ Lol ...

Comment

• I do not want to see Chris die in this game, I can't imagine why anyone would. You want to see a main character die? Sure, I can get behind that but Chris would be the WORST choice in this game. Leon or Ada, sure, either would be appropriate, but Chris doesn't have anyone around to care too much about his loss! Leon and Sherry could feel bad for Claire, but she's not even in the game. Sure, Pierce, the guy we just sorta met, might be upset but who cares about him? If you guys wanna see Chris die, can we wait for a game where he wasn't added just to butt heads with Leon.

And have we seen anything about the combat in Jake and Sherry's scenario? Why are people already bitching? We don't even know how it plays.

Comment

• Well, the fact that its referred to as a 'chase scene' is a cause for concern.

Comment

Working...
                                X