No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well according to the modder who made that video, there's only two cut scenes that aren't real-time: The plane crash scene and the infection of the city.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
      Well according to the modder who made that video, there's only two cut scenes that aren't real-time: The plane crash scene and the infection of the city.
      I thought so. So I guess it's at least possible that the alternate costumes can be added for the campaigns via patch.
      Seibu teh geimu?
      ---

Comment

• Yea, that would be great. I'd love to replay Chris and Leon's campaigns with the retro costumes, I just hope they actually do it at some point.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• I think that people fear change, they cradle nostalgia in their arms and can't let go. Games must evolve, it's the nature of the industry.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
            Las Plagas.
            You mean the parasite that they pulled out of nowhere to explain the new enemies? Not really.
            At least all the viruses have some sort of explanation, for Las Plagas it's simply "we found it! lol".

Comment

• Las Plagas is a natural organism. There are many real world parasites that have very, very similar traits. So what's wrong with them just finding it?
              "I've got 100 cows."
              "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• Originally posted by Alkar View Post
                You mean the parasite that they pulled out of nowhere to explain the new enemies? Not really.
                At least all the viruses have some sort of explanation, for Las Plagas it's simply "we found it! lol".
                That actually applies to a whole bunch of core components used in making the other viruses as well. e.g. ancient virus "found" in an ant colony for T-Veronica, Abyss virus "found" at the depths of the sea for T-Abyss, flowers "found" for making the Progenitor virus, etc.
                Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                  That actually applies to a whole bunch of core components used in making the other viruses as well. e.g. ancient virus "found" in an ant colony for T-Veronica, Abyss virus "found" at the depths of the sea for T-Abyss, flowers "found" for making the Progenitor virus, etc.
                  Nothing expressly wrong with that. How else are they going to do it?

The Plaga had potential but was not handled well at all.
                  PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                    Nothing expressly wrong with that.
                    That's actually what I was trying to point out. A lot of people seem to complain about how the writers "invented" the Plagas parasites, when they don't seem to realize that is also the case with the viruses.
                    Seibu teh geimu?
                    ---

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBatman
                      Las Plagas is a natural organism. There are many real world parasites that have very, very similar traits.
                      Precisely.

The funny thing about Las Plagas is that it's more likely to happen in real life than the T-virus, yet people think the contrary. What I found pretty nonesensical about Las Plagas was mostly the over-the-top mutations, but the same can be said about the T or G-virus monsters even though they APPEAR more likely and realistic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                        I think that people fear change, they cradle nostalgia in their arms and can't let go. Games must evolve, it's the nature of the industry.
                        Don't you consider Resident Evil 4 an abomination?

Comment

• What the plagas did to their hosts was definitely more realistic than any of the viruses' effects in the series. I personally found the organism to be fascinating, although I think it overstayed its welcome by appearing in RE5 (it fit the vibe of RE4 a lot more).
                          Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

• The dominant species Plagas and their mutations were totally batshit, though. I mean, they had a chance to explain it by saying that was a Plaga mixed with the t-Virus or something, but no. They reference the t-Virus for no fucking reason at all instead.

Comment

• Still makes more sense than Uroboros Aheri

Comment

• Originally posted by ValentineLover View Post
                                Still makes more sense than Uroboros Aheri
                                Not really, Aheri at least gets all of its mass from somewhere (corpses). Most of the other viruses/organisms in the series aren't so forgiving, and like to generate mass out of thin air.

Comment

Working...
                                X