No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Damnation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not wearing my glasses today. Any chance Mystery Man and Jake are the same, before Jake gets his head shaved and scared up? Sad to say it would make more sense than Arc...as awesome as Arc is. I didn't hear the guy's voice in the trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
      I'm not wearing my glasses today. Any chance Mystery Man and Jake are the same, before Jake gets his head shaved and scared up? Sad to say it would make more sense than Arc...as awesome as Arc is. I didn't hear the guy's voice in the trailer.

Never mind. Delete please.
      Last edited by Dark_Chris; 07-14-2012, 05:23 AM.
      Spoiler:

Comment

I don't see how it could be Jake, as Leon clearly has no idea who he is when he meets both he and Sherry in Resident Evil 6. Even a shaving of the hair and a new scar, you'd still recognise him.

I'm like Newsbot, I want it so, so, so, so much to be Ark, it would be absolutely amazing for the series to pull him out of the bag amazingly like this. But then I remember, it's fucking Capcom.

So yeah, it's Jake then. Or a nameless new character.

But so pleased to see Mercier back, clearly the reason why he wasn't available for Resident Evil 6, and Cahill too by the looks of it.

Also when is this set in relation to Resident Evil 6?
        Last edited by [STARS]TyranT; 07-14-2012, 04:52 AM.
        http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
        http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
        Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
          I don't see how it could be Jake, as Leon clearly has no idea who he is when he meets both he and Sherry in Resident Evil 6. Even a shaving of the hair and a new scar, you'd still recognise him.

But so pleased to see Mercier back, clearly the reason why he wasn't available for Resident Evil 6, and Cahill too by the looks of it.
          True , Also Ada looks Fugly , what have they done ? This is confusing , a movie set between RE5 & 6 Lol , and ada looks fugly , if they made the movie explain the bio attack six months ago prior to RE6 about the BSAA would have been better , they better not ruin Ada ... Ada Wong ...
          She always looked pretty , now she looks fat and so ugly :S
          Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
          ^ Lol ...

Comment

Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
            True , Also Ada looks Fugly , what have they done ? This is confusing , a movie set between RE5 & 6 Lol , and ada looks fugly , if they made the movie explain the bio attack six months ago prior to RE6 about the BSAA would have been better , they better not ruin Ada ... Ada Wong ...
            Isn't Damnation set right after Degeneration? (I heard this somewhere, but I can't remember)
            If so, it would be set in 1 or 2 years after RE4.

If that's true, then Ada has aged sooooooooo quick.

Comment

No it's set after Bio 5 and before 6.
              "I've got 100 cows."
              "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

How Come she looks hotter in RE6 ? Capcom really know how to fuck up things , this Movie Better be short and good , cause it looks bad then i don't want such a crappy movie , i wouldn't mind if they scrap it and then make it a DLC for RE6 Or anything explaining just about the BSAA , Cause Leon's and Ada There doesn't make sense either ...
                ^ Lol ...

Comment

Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
                  How Come she looks hotter in RE6 ? Capcom really know how to fuck up things , this Movie Better be short and good , cause it looks bad then i don't want such a crappy movie , i wouldn't mind if they scrap it and then make it a DLC for RE6 Or anything explaining just about the BSAA , Cause Leon's and Ada There doesn't make sense either ...
                  You overacting A LOT. Leon looks much better here than in Degeneration and Ada doesn't look bad either.
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                    You overacting A LOT. Leon looks much better here than in Degeneration and Ada doesn't look bad either.
                    Im Serious , How come they looks different and uglier 6 months before RE6 ? This Movie will turn out bad all because of the whiners who whined a LOT to get new info on it , Don't be surprised if it turns out bad.
                    ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Biohazard 1995 View Post
                      Damnation 2010 VS 2012
                      They fixed Leon's plastic face from Degeneration, thank god for that.

Comment

• I brought this up in the news section, but there seems to be a metal spike very similar to Ustanak's claw at the 43 sec mark.

Comment

• Why did anyone think Damnation was going to be anything but total crap? Just look at Degeneration.

Comment

• Except I really enjoyed Degeneration, and will enjoy this too no doubt.

Really don't understand the hate Degeneration gets, aside from admittedly dodgy animation, and a horribly cliched character in the Senator, what does it exactly do wrong?
                            http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                            http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                            Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
                              Really don't understand the hate Degeneration gets, aside from admittedly dodgy animation, and a horribly cliched character in the Senator, what does it exactly do wrong?
                              It wasn't a perfect movie by any means, but it was still far better than any of the crap live-action films. Just my two cents.
                              Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
                                I wholly agree that she's not the best looking iteration to date, but fat? wtf What sort of standard do you hold for gauging fatness, cause if that's it, that's pretty sad. O_O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X