• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pwwhahahahaha
    I'm a blackstar.

Comment

I honestly don't see what's so funny about that pic

Sure, he looks like a retard. Um, anything else?

Comment

Alzaire looks like a retard?!

Comment

Thats kind of rude to call someone a retard, you know. Especially a staff member.

Comment

That pic is a joke/fake pic Dot50 made out of my staff picture, btw. I didn't dress up like that and I didn't make it myself, if that's why you said I look like a retard. Otherwise and either way, that was awfully rude and I would be grateful if you'd apologize for what you said Helegad.

As for why the pic is funny, it's more funny to those who understand a lot of the inside jokes and humor that goes on with the staff and regular members who communicate with each other often in group chats. It's understandable a lot of people wouldn't get the humor behind the pic and other things that Dot50 and some others may mention on the forums from time to time.
            sigpic

Comment

The Fuhrer does not joke, he CONQUERS!
              See you in hell.

Comment

Biocore has been banned, permanently for harassing messages to other users. That is all.

Comment

Big Stu has been banned for two weeks because he just can't seem to stop making fun of other users, be it for their religion, English skills, or general lack of knowledge in a specific area.

Hopefully he will learn his lesson, because if theres any more of this when he returns, it will be changed to a permanent ban.

Comment

Wow. You sure have been going on a banning/suspending streak these past couple of days haven't you, Dot?

Seibu teh geimu?
                    ---

Comment

I'm gonna imitate Dot for this post:

"BioHazard Star has been banned for two weeks for making fun of me, and if he does it again, it will be changed to a permanent ban."

Lol, only a joke Dot

Comment

I've just got sick and tired of people constantly arguing, after being asked repeatedly not to. They must learn that there are consequences for their actions.

Comment

Yes, it was only a joke Dot. Chill. Anyone can tell when someone's heading for a ban

Comment

About time you started flexing some muscle, Dot. I noticed that about Stu, too, so I give you props.

Comment

I use to scour the Capcom BBS, and Stu acted the same way there. I think it is just his personality - love it or hate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                                I use to scour the Capcom BBS, and Stu acted the same way there. I think it is just his personality - love it or hate it.
                                Boob, I didn't know you were there too when he was acting like an ass? Now that you mentioned it, I remember when I got into a big argument with him on the Capcom boards. I guess that's no surprise to you though. lol
                                Last edited by beasley23803; 11-09-2008, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X