This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beasley23803 View Post
    Boob, I didn't know you were there too when he was acting like an ass too? Now that you mentioned it, I remember when I got into a big argument with him on the Capcom boards. I guess that's no surprise to you though. lol
    Haha. Your last sentence was funny.

I used to lurk around the Capcom BBS a LONG time ago, before I found this website. I don't know if I ever saw your posts there, unless you used a different screen name. I'm guessing Stu posts on many different message boards, and his personality stays consistent. That's just how he is, as I said. Love it or hate it.

Comment

We do all have personality... but that does not mean that you can actually act like a totally idiot. I don't know... you just have to handle with certain things...

What comes around goes around...

Comment

Big Stu needs to learn to grow up and stop arguing with everyone who doesn't share his opinion. That's all there is to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
          Big Stu needs to learn to grow up and stop arguing with everyone who doesn't share his opinion. That's all there is to it.
          Not that I'm defending Big Stu or anything, but you have been doing the same thing, and have been something of an annoyance to a few members here too from time to time. And is the fact that you posted this in an unrelated topic not proving that you're just as bad? Just saying.

Comment

Hey, I'm not the one who watches someone make a completely legitimate topic, then go into it and start saying that they are just attention seeking. I don't ask for trouble. I try and be fair, I try and prevent arguing, but there's no stopping Big Stu when he's on a roll.

Also, would you prefer me to make a completely different topic to express that point? Just like Knight88z does?
            Last edited by Helegad; 11-10-2008, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Stu banned? It's a shame
              I "known" him in Capcom-unity and Biohaze, Stu isn't a bad guy, I think he is a good RE fan, but sometimes I find him annoying...expecially recently...

Comment

beasley got banned, I wasnt suprised!

Comment

Yeah, he kept spamming a lot, and not just in that topic. He'll be back in a week, since this is strike two for him.

Comment

beasley got banned again, didn't he just come back from being banned?

Comment

Damn, I bet this is a longer ban...

Comment

Well, that's what happens when you bring the drama... (I think)

It's a shame, really. It's easy to understand that some people have a bit of "history", but if we say we don't want any of that here (if it does nothing but creative a negative atmosphere), then we don't want it here and it should be taken somewhere else if they absolutely feel the need to make a scene out of it.

Comment

Yes, hes gone for good now. 3rd strike. I'm sick of this in-fighting drama that he kept bringing. Also, his spam posts with 1 word in them, which he deleted seconds after (we can still see those).

Comment

I saw it coming...only a matter of time before he brought even more drama crap here. And trying to start trouble with another board....yeah. Definitely not welcome here.
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Good riddance, I say. This ain't an advertisement board.

Comment

You'll have fun getting rid of him. I must of banned him upwards of 20 times now on Capcom-Unity, he's an obsessive fellow. Much like Mr. Anderson, really.
                                Last edited by Grey Fox; 11-27-2008, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X