X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A-J View Post
    NOOORDBEEEEEERG !!!
    ^...classic. I must say, it's been a crazy turn of events for the past 48 hours, glad to see it all worked out nicely. Are you sure Rosetta? I didn't seem to have any problem, but I don't see a "spam" area lol.
    Last edited by REmaster; 04-13-2009, 05:18 AM.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Well, there wasn't much doubt of that. I mean...it's Beasely and about four or five other people. I'm sure Beasely will claim his army numbers in the trillions or something, but that's how many folks post on Site Wars...which will be way bigger than THIA and we'll all be posting there in a couple of years.

Because we're desperate to have Beasely as an admin, I'm sure.

And Dot had...you know, I have no idea how many people helped on this. But he certainly has rather more support in the RE community than Beasely does and most folks respect him.

So the outcome isn't really in much doubt. Unless Dot goes nuts after one too many crashes and starts acting like a third world dictator, of course. Then we'll be forced to rise up and take over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
        Well, there wasn't much doubt of that. I mean...it's Beasely and about four or five other people. I'm sure Beasely will claim his army numbers in the trillions or something, but that's how many folks post on Site Wars...which will be way bigger than THIA and we'll all be posting there in a couple of years.

Because we're desperate to have Beasely as an admin, I'm sure.

And Dot had...you know, I have no idea how many people helped on this. But he certainly has rather more support in the RE community than Beasely does and most folks respect him.

So the outcome isn't really in much doubt. Unless Dot goes nuts after one too many crashes and starts acting like a third world dictator, of course. Then we'll be forced to rise up and take over.
        Well said good sir. I'm still not sure why there's always hostility aimed towards Dot, it's not like he bans people for the hell of it. Besides, how could you not like the guy? He's always posting cool vids and on top of that, his voice is that of a smooth DJ
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Nerd voice is more like it, ahah. But I dunno why people become wacky. It seems like the RE community has its fair share of whack jobs. Certainly more than any other online communities I've seen (maybe I'm not looking hard enough?). Basically, if you aren't a douche, I'm friendly towards you

Comment

• Real friendly. Raaw.

And yeah, we seem to have an unusually high count for the loony bin section. I have no idea why. My personal theory has always been that most of them were mentally traumatized by playing RE as children and now have a sub-conscious urge to destroy everything connected to it.

Comment

• Yeah, I just logged on and have some stupid PM about how Spencer really is bad and blah blah, and it says only me and him were the recipients of it. I don't see why they find it necessary to PM everyone trying to justify themselves.

Comment

• So I guess the trolls from site wars are going to try to get us back at this, huh Dot? Should we be alarmed?

Comment

• No. What's the worst they could do? The site is patched and fixed now so there is no security breach, and to be honest I think the previous threat was a load of hot air anyway. I don't take them for intelligent computer hackers, rather, whiny little trolls who like to say anything possible to cause trouble. The worst they could possibly do now is spam, like they always have before, and that's what we have banhammers for.

Comment

• Well it is annoying taking ten minutes out of my day to clear up there mess...

Comment

• It's the equivalent of clearing up shit that toddlers have left behind.

Comment

• Oh no. No no no. Toddlers are far better at leaving a mess along with lasting mental trauma and a desperate need for a bath. Trust me on this.

Comment

• Ahahah..

Comment

• I've just been in contact with this site war's site provider, informing them of what they have been doing and bridging certain issues of certain laws such as the data protection act, providing evidence of these claims. Just got to wait and get a response now to see what they can do about it.

Comment

• I have to admit at first I was in shock I did not want to belive that Mr. Spencer had betrayed us I was really dissopinted to hear it but im so Glad to know Mr. Spencer was only doing it to root out any spys that were up to no good.

Every thing he did he did for this froum he sacrifice his honnor and his reputation as well as his freind's he is a real hero he is a ture patriot
                              Originally posted by A-J View Post
                              Last edited by Sephiroth; 04-13-2009, 07:07 AM.

Comment

• so apparently now you can't even view that war site's forum unless you're a member. Ouch lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X