This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weskers Flag View Post
    Well, that's kind of retarded. Why are they flaming Dot? I'll bet they're jealous of his site.
    Jealous, immautre, neurotic...doesnt even begin to cover it. These are people that had a spam board, now made private it seems, where some people wished for people on this site to die, which, could possibly be seen as threatening.
    Last edited by Bertha; 04-13-2009, 11:17 AM.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• "thats prettymuch it,they kind of leave me out on alot of things to,not like i care since THIA is better anyway,but thats bassicaly it..they are jealous and envyous of dot and THIA...and pissed theyve been banned LOL"

Well, from what I've learned, it's pretty hard to get banned on this site. So either they were complete assholes, or they got banned on purpose because they had nothing better to do. Either way, they sound like bored children.

Comment

• well lets see
        beasley-way to much time on his hands,probably 10-12,loves to spam and post spoilers, TROLL!
        Rapidnamechange(Chaos)-Loser,freak,way to much time on his hands,flames,spams and hates THIA's mods,eispescely dot, TROLL!
        the others,well there prettymuch just generic trolls really,but alot more persistant

Comment

• "the others,well there prettymuch just generic trolls really,but alot more persistant "

Hm. Well, I'm trying to think here. This person, Beasely, has his own site, yes? No?

Comment

• yes,it IS his site,but Chaos "runs" it,inotherwords it sucks and diserves to be murdered by a Tyrant.
            Last edited by adamb1029; 04-13-2009, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• "yes,it IS his site,but Chaos "runs" it,inotherwords it sucks and diserves to be murdered by a Tyrant."

What's the site's name? Is it SiteWars?
              I would like to take a look at it.

Comment

• you can probably get it from mr spencer or someone else,i dont feal like handing out the link to a site thats not worth the time.

Comment

• "you can probably get it from mr spencer or someone else,i dont feal like handing out the link to a site thats not worth the time."

Oh, I wasn't planning on joining it. But if there are rules there, I could sabotage from within, as childish as it sounds. Hey, I'm bored, why not?

Comment

• Originally posted by Weskers Flag View Post
                    Oh, I wasn't planning on joining it. But if there are rules there, I could sabotage from within, as childish as it sounds. Hey, I'm bored, why not?
                    One: You obviously know nothing about the real situation, so you'd really be doing more harm that good. Two: Getting people to join, even if its for...."sabotage"....only makes them enjoy themselves more.They were actually telling their mods and troll friends to spam the link to their site on different forums.
                    Last edited by Bertha; 04-13-2009, 11:31 AM.
                    sigpic
                    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Nah, just leave it be. Nothing further to be gained from it. Time to move along.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Oh, fine then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                          Nah, just leave it be. Nothing further to be gained from it. Time to move along.
                          Utterly agreed.

If the truth about fake ban is out, and the podcast is out detailing it all, could this thread be locked now? The people who's opinions on the matter really count will all be discussing this behind "closed doors" now anyway, doesn't need anyone else involving thsmselves and trying to be a hero does it?

Comment

• i say lock it.

Comment

• Agreed. Dot, could you lock this thread?
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• It would appear Site Wars has more or less crumbled. Wonder how long the remainder will try and keep it up.

And a lock is called for.
                                Last edited by News Bot; 04-13-2009, 11:39 AM.
                                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                                X