Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, Spencer here. First and foremost I would like to extend my formal apologies to each and every one of you for the deception. It's never appropriate to lie to others, especially friends and fellow forum users and the like. If you're pissed at any of this, I completely understand. Hopefully we can look past this.

Onto more pressing matters, the folks at Site Wars are certainly not the kind of people to be trifled with, some of them are downright loony. They write stories and fanfics depicting themselves fighting staff members of forums that they banned from, the most prominent example of which being this gem which I dredged up from their forums:

The roar... A faint sound in the back of my mind... What is this?

I opened my eyes and looked around me. A Colosseum... from what I could tell anyway. The lights were bright and my vision was hazy. The sound of a roaring crowd flooded my ears. The sound was pure and deafening. I shook my head and climbed to my feet. Searing pain shot through my body. I let out a shrill scream and collapsed. "I TOLD YOU TO STAY DOWN!" A familiar voice shouted.

I managed to roll over. The man above me was bald wearing sunglasses. He held a large warhammer above his head. "You're not getting back up Ra..." The man said but was interrupted. Another person shot out from the left and tackled him. "Get off of Chaos!" The voice shouted. I shook my head and got back up.

Lying on the ground next to a puddle of blood was a strangely shaped object, somewhat resembling a mangled sword. I picked it up. The thing was actually a sword with the ability to change form. I flipped it around a bit and it formed into a solid blade with a hilt. I looked over at the two fighting, "Chaos! Help me!" The one who saved me shouted.

As I prepared to move I stopped as a vision flashed in my mind. "You can't take him out alone. I'll back you up and in the end..." A faint voice said cutting out. "... alright... sounds like a plan Gr..." My voice said also cutting out. "Heh... we'll see..." I said. The vision stopped as I shook my head. "... the hell?" I asked myself.

I rushed into the battle, my mind began ticking. As I swung the blade things became more clear. "Dot..." I thought to myself as I attack the man. He was DotCal50. The other was... the infamous ***** ********... Dot knocked ******** back and rushed at me. He was a tough little bastard.

He swung his giant hammer with ease. "You should have quit while you were ahead. A new name, a new face. It means nothing. You're still the pathetic little twerp I banned. You're nothing Chaos." Dot boasted. He was indeed giving me trouble. Maybe I couldn't take him on my own. One of his swings nearly made contact with my head. I instinctually blocked it with my hand, completely stopping the hammer! "What!?!?" Dot exclaimed.

Somewhat surprised I jumped back. My mind flickered once again with hazy visions. "Power... Dominance... Evil... Chaos..." A voice whispered in my head. I opened my eye, black as pure darkness. I rushed forward with incredible speed and wailed on Dot. He seemed to take each punch with ease though his defense was wearing. He grabbed my fist and tossed me to the opposite end of the Colosseum.

I hit the wall and fell to the ground. "We can beat him together. Put our differences aside for just this once." ******** said to my right offering his hand. I looked up at him smiling and took his hand. He smiled back... foolishly. I pulled him down and with a burst of incredible and inhuman speed, I sliced him to pieces within seconds. Covered in blood, an evil grin passed my lips. "Chaos needs no one." I whispered heading back for Dot.

"You really are just a sick fuck you know that?" Dot said walking toward me. An evil grin and glowing red eyes were pasted on my face. I whipped my sword downward, separating it into a large whip made of blades. "What the fuck is wrong with you!?!" Dot shouted raising his hammer. I cackled and ran toward him.

He quickly dodged every swing of the whip. Each swing came back at me, cutting up my own body. The wounds were nothing and would heal just as fast as they were made. "You really are a sadistic fuck!" Dot screamed still dodging. It seemed useless so I stopped and stood still.

Without hesitation Dot rushed forward, hammer raised. "Predictable fool." I whispered to myself. I swung the whip rapidly, slicing the shit out of Dot. With a final swing I caught him, tangled in the rope of blades. He stood unable to move in fear that if he did, it would mean his end. I approached and stood in front of him with that evil grin. "Fuck you." He said. I ripped back on the whip, shredding Dot to pieces, blood flying everywhere.

The crowd screamed with approval. "A blood bath indeed!" The announcer exclaimed over the speakers. "This matches winner is again The Psychotic... CHAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!!" I swung the whip forming it into a small metallic rectangle. A hooded figure approached me. "Fantastic match Chaos. Tomorrow's challenge is from Synners." He said. I smiled in anticipation. "Sounds like fun Lugi."

~ To Be Continued?
    @;~
    Yes. I kid you not. There's more like this, even a couple of death lists thrown around the place. These are not nice people, it goes a little bit further than simple juvenile trolling. These are vindictive, dangerous and unstable individuals who fortunately bring out their frustrations on the internet as opposed to the real world. They also posted a list of all the names and aliases that they go by on other forums, I've passed these along to Dot and Krispy.

Once again, I extend my apologies to you. It wasn't good to lie and I would rather we didn't, but it was a necessary component since I fucked up on covering my tracks. We've exposed a lot of messed up stuff on here as a result of this. On a brighter note, expect epic lulz and dramatic readings on the upcoming podcast.
    Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 04-12-2009, 03:52 PM.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• u ppl take this shit way too seriously....its a fuckin website, not two countries in the middle of a war. goin undercover to scout for trolls? are u fucking kiddin me?

as far as i can tell this is just 2 rival RE sites havin some immature little war or some shit?

u people need to get used to the internet, with sites like 4chan trolls will always exist, just move on with ur life. i have never seen so much idiotic drama on any forum i've ever been to, i mean that. this site is great for news and stuff, but the drama is unreal.

both parties are pathetic in my opinion. maybe them moreso but ur not that much ebtter urself.

Comment

• Of course, and I shall place much stock in the words of someone who uses "u" as a replacement for "you" and can't be bothered to type the extra two letters in a word. Now someone put some rigging tape over this kid's mouth, he's wasting my time.
        Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 04-12-2009, 03:55 PM.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by pcplaya76 View Post
          u ppl take this shit way too seriously....its a fuckin website, not two countries in the middle of a war. goin undercover to scout for trolls? are u fucking kiddin me?

as far as i can tell this is just 2 rival RE sites havin some immature little war or some shit?

u people need to get used to the internet, with sites like 4chan trolls will always exist, just move on with ur life. i have never seen so much idiotic drama on any forum i've ever been to, i mean that. this site is great for news and stuff, but the drama is unreal.

both parties are pathetic in my opinion. maybe them moreso but ur not that much ebtter urself.

'Nuff said.

Comment

• Serious fuckin' business.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• Look, we'd love for all this to stop. And yes, this was an extreme case and an extreme response. Do you think we want this shit here? For whatever reason Beasely has a vendetta and believe it or not he seems fairly determined to damage THIA. He's at least once tried posting images over the site that the server would have us shut down for.

So yes, this is an extreme response. On the other hand it keeps the site alive from someone who really, really wants it down. Or to at least cost Dot time and money rebuilding it.

Comment

• Oh yeah, you totally shot down my point by insulting my spelling and grammar. I don't usually type full sentences because its just a forum, and you can easily tell what I mean. Thanks for proving my point you people take this site too seriously.

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

Comment

• Geez, in the time I take to write a response people start slinging shit.

Discuss this like adults, folks. No personal attacks.

Comment

• That "fanfic" is from a guy who was named RapidNameChange here. He was banned for the following PM to Borman, after Beasley was banned:

The guy wasn't grabbing out for attention he was apologizing to the mods for his behavior and posting an all out apology to those he'd offended. The whole message was intended for EVERYONE on THIA. Obviously you guys aren't much better than Nazi gamefaqs. I can't be associated with your kind.

Please delete my account on THIA as I don't use it anyway and when I do the Nazi mods get whiny.

Eat Shit and Die

RapidNameChange.

Tell Dot he's a cunt.
                    This was after he posted an "apology" from Beasley and was warned not to do it again. John, I think you have his supposed reason for being banned here? It was something so ridiculous. Something like "Oh man, I can't believe I got banned from there even after I asked to be!
                    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 04-12-2009, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pcplaya76 View Post
                      Oh yeah, you totally shot down my point by insulting my spelling and grammar. I don't usually type full sentences because its just a forum, and you can easily tell what I mean. Thanks for proving my point you people take this site too seriously.

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

Comment

• I knew it. I told you!
                        sigpic

Comment

• This being the reason that "RapidNameChange" provided as the reasoning behind his ban:

The only reason I was actually banned, truthfully, was because I disagreed with the locking of the topic. I replied to Borman (who was the person who locked it) and told him that it was uncalled for and stupid. I got pissed off at the idea, as my BIGGEST pet peev is the hindering of the freedom of speech, and commenced to compare THIA to the Nazi lol mods of Gamefaqs. I than told them to delete my account as I would have no further use of that site.

Months later I went in and apologized to ALL of the THIA members through Darkmoon. I don't know what he said in response because I don't believe he did respond but it was a full blown apology.

I have done nothing else to get banned or modded on THIA. Why I don't like Dot has nothing to do with that incident.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• So we decided to play the troll game exactly like 16 year olds over at that site? It sounds like immaturity on both ends.
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Funnily enough, ChrisRedfield29 said almost exactly the same thing.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                                Funnily enough, ChrisRedfield29 said almost exactly the same thing.
                                Because its true? It's really silly. People don't come to this site because it partakes in immature forum squabbles. This site has been, for the most part, one of the best RE forums out there because it had a decent, mature staff. All this about "infiltratation" and other nonsense is completely unnecessary. You only make the trolls come back more each time when you play along with them. Unless that's really what you want? I'm a bit confused about it.
                                sigpic
                                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                                X