• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The folks at site wars must be shitting bricks :p

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
      Well, I don't know what to say.
      All I can say is that I apologize to John.
      May I ask how you found out of the other two...?
      Their own faults. After john started his introduction topic, one of them revealed their plan to spam us with RE5 spoilers in there. Turns out he also had a thread on their forum which listed his alt name accounts. Matched it up here and he was rooted out.

The next guy was banned after he started spamming us after the first ones ban. He then emailed me, admitting that he had another THIA account. So once again, I used his email as a base and quickly found it.

After all this, one of the trolls began spamming Biohaze with their site URL and hopefully that caused Beasely's final ban on their site. Either way, hes on his last leg there so its just the icing on the cake.

If your talking about his BS about "high in the ranks" people, its nothing but bullshit. I don't think any of us take this spy stuff as seriously as them.

A complete breakdown of events (Pm's, etc) will happen a bit later, when I'm done with the podcast.
      Last edited by Dot50Cal; 04-12-2009, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
        Shitting Bricks? No, I think they are shitting 10,000 pound weights right now! HAHA

Comment

WTF is site wars?

Comment

the site that dot's talking about, i don't know anything about it other then the title either, hell googling the name doesn't even give a site url

Comment

Well then... I guess some extreme measures have to be taken some time to get to a goal?..

I will admit, I'm a little confused to have been lied to like this but I guess it was for the best. Gotta say though, what a twist! lol

Comment

I'd advise visiting it through a proxy if you do. No telling what they would do with your IP address, since its a place of trolls.

Comment

Was thinking about the same (actually, about The Boss) while reading Alexia's post.
                  Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 04-12-2009, 03:15 PM.

Comment

MGS fans are in for a treat on this podcast. Possibly the best tie in since the 1.5 Beta Trailer skit.

Comment

• what's the ETA on the episode ?

Comment

• 5 hours or so, I just started and I got bombarded with messages to explain myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spera01 View Post
                          Gotta say though, what a twist! lol
                          Yeah, whatever all this mess is, it feels like M. Night Shamylan had something to do with it.

As for "site wars" - whatever it is, I'm sure it sucks. I'll continue to steer clear.

Comment

• Wow, this is like an episode of The Wire, a Chris Nolan movie or a Metal Gear Solid game with all its twists and turns.

How fun.

Comment

• Wow this is crazy. Glad Mr. Spencer was not a traitor as I liked him and was shocked when I read what happened last night. I know it had to be done but it was almost like an episode of punked just some of us here at the site weren't in on it. Anyway at least Mr. Spencer can come back unlike what happened to the boss.

Dot was Alzaire and News Bot in on it too? Nevermind just finish the podcast.
                              Last edited by Stars1356; 04-12-2009, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• This whole situation is absolutely pathetic...I have no other words to describe it, really.

Comment

Working...
                                X