This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    All we need right now is some solidarity between us. Just to prove to them that we're not bothered by what happened, and that we're willing to fight fire with fire. While I agree that trolls are best ignored, these aren't just ordinary juvenile kids we're dealing with here. They're vindictive, unstable individuals who have made it clear that they intend to harm.
    i can vouch for this.

Comment

• Ironic that you should.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• whys that Mr. Spencer?

Comment

• This is a late response, but I got a PM, like many others, about that whole poster thing. The one with Hitler? It was quite pathetic, really. The people that made it have no idea what the hell they're talking about.

Comment

• I've already hired an agent to infiltrate their forums, as per the orders of SSS.
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
              I've already hired an agent to infiltrate their forums, as per the orders of SSS.
              You don't sound any different to the sort of propoganda going on at Site Wars to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by adamb1029 View Post
                whys that Mr. Spencer?
                Oh, no particular reason.

And News Bot, don't bother with anything like that. If you want to lurk, that's fine. Post in the other topics about what game you're playing, and if anyone asks say that you get a PM from someone called "Site Wars". Thing is they'll be expecting people now.
                Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 04-13-2009, 10:59 AM.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• I haven't been here very long, so...
                  Site Wars. There's a war going on between sites?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                    You don't sound any different to the sort of propoganda going on at Site Wars to be honest.
                    I'm joking.
                    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Oh course, sorry, your font really gave that away!

Comment

• What exactly is Site Wars?

Comment

• its a site with trolls for admin's that infact INVITED he who cant be named there(Stupid fucking move really)they co-ordinate attacks against THIA there and flame dot aswell(i should know,i watch them)

Comment

• A site run by a guy who's been banned from here several times over with half a dozen (if that) followers who hang off his every word. Ironic because that's the picture he portrays of THIA.

I doubt you'll get many people wanting to go into more details about it other than that.

Comment

• "its a site with trolls for admin's that infact INVITED he who cant be named there(Stupid fucking move really)they co-ordinate attacks against THIA there and flame dot aswell(i should know,i watch them)"

Well, that's kind of retarded. Why are they flaming Dot? I'll bet they're jealous of his site.

Comment

• thats prettymuch it,they kind of leave me out on alot of things to,not like i care since THIA is better anyway,but thats bassicaly it..they are jealous and envyous of dot and THIA...and pissed theyve been banned LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X