RE5 Director's Cut TGS Gameplay Demo and Trailer Leaked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE5 Director's Cut TGS Gameplay Demo and Trailer Leaked

The Sony Wand demo for Resident evil 5 that was shown at TGS has leaked onto the internets. Click the link below to see it. It looks remarkably similar to Resident Evil 4's Wii controls from the looks of it.

RE5 Motion Controls Demo thanks to Tiamat

* Update *

Our sister site Biohaze, who had first hand presence at TGS, have uploaded the teaser trailer from Capcom's booth that shows the new scenario. All credit to them for scoring the scoop. Head on over to their video page and watch the trailer.

Resident Evil 5 Director's Cut Trailer. Thanks to Smiley for the heads up.
    Last edited by A-J; 09-25-2009, 04:58 AM.

Peeps ! make dozens of backups lest it gets taken off. Looks exactly the same as the wii RE4 setup right down to the colored reticules.
    Last edited by A-J; 09-25-2009, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Good video, it is effectively RE5: Wii Edition which is good news! Will improve the game, but it still won't drop that final third haha

Comment

The same controls mode is available in PC version, using mouse and keyboard.

Comment

Mouse and keyboard isn't the same as controller and wand though?

Comment

Personally,I prefer using controller to play an AVG(or TPS now? XD) game...
            Anyway this is good~

Can't wait to see some vids of the new scenario~

Comment

As much as i do still believe there'll eventually be a Wii Edition for RE5 (and this is NOT the thread to go into a discussion about whether or not there will be!) i'm happy at least that this will definitely give me my fix of that sort of control scheme.

On a grander scale though, with how well RE4 Wii Edition's controls were received, and i imasgine this will be the same, i think it would be safe to assume that we'll now see these controls on any Resident Evil titles that pass through the PS3!

Comment

Trailer released and updated into the OP.

First footage to reach the net of Biohazard 5 (Resident Evil 5) Alternative Edition brought to you by www.biohaze.com.If you want this new scenario plus the ...

Alright that was very off-screen and very awesome

fourth reiteration of the Spencer Mansion :p
                Last edited by A-J; 09-25-2009, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Really cool, is going to be something like playing with Ashley in RE4?. Cranks and no fighting?.

I hope the scenario is at least 1 hour long.

Comment

Capcom re-use REmake mansion which is good because it save some work and some time of course so they can most effective use this time for some good ideas
                    Spoiler:

Comment

It looks Spencer really liked his Arkley mansion

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
                        It looks Spencer really liked his Arkley mansion
                        I totally agree!

Comment

Jill's playing the piano, death traps, puzzles etc. This already looks like an older RE title running on the new engine. Awesome.

Comment

My enthusiasm and hope for this title is quickly disappearing in favour of the feeling i'm more accustomed to...apprehension. And i know people will back me up on this...

Capcom are getting this TOO right. The location, the atmosphere, the music, the characters...they're nailing this so far. There must be a catch?

This might seem really shallow, but i think if they do put zombies into this, it might make Resident Evil 5 (as a package) better than Resident Evil 4 to me.

Comment

The trailer look good and I see alot of the old RE Remake in that trailer as well as lot of traps but I was hopeing to see some enemies but I gess that will be for another time.

Comment

Working...
                              X