X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Hidden-Palace]Biohazard Betas Released

Well title is self explanatory!
    Since nobody posted it yet....

The Hidden Palace is a community dedicated to the preservation of video game development media (such as prototypes, hardware, source code, artwork, and more). This website can be utilized as a catalog for the items that we and others are able to collect and share.

Erm...

The Honorable Internet Associates? haha

Comment

Yep , good god the one that donated it lol

Fishy that "association" right?

Comment

This has been posted in two other threads too. Just so people know we Know All and See All. But it's worth a thread of it's own anyway.

Comment

Posted this in the other thread, but here you go for anyone with a modded PSP:

Went ahead and converted these files into PSP Eboots. Only tested using 6.20 TN-D on a PSPGo, but it should work on other stuff. Enjoy, and feel free to post the link around. Full credit to Hidden-Palace for the original release of course ;) Both versions are in one zip archive.

Download Link : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X6A1QHCF

Comment

Will do a write up on both later, some different changes but it's not major...just old as fuck but cool.
            sigpic

Comment

Already had extensive write ups by Kendo.

8/4/95
              10/4/95

Only played through the 8/4/95 one just now, quite short but cool to see. Took me a little bit to figure out you had to double-tap forward to run Jill-zombie at the stairs was a little creepy, least she looked like a zombie to me Big thanks to the people who shared these with us!
              Last edited by rewak; 03-23-2011, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Wow, quite a bit of Capcom prototypes released this year! First that pair of Rockman 8 prototypes, now THESE two Biohazard 1 protos!

Originally posted by rewak View Post
                They both link to the same topic.
                If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

This may sound like a ridiculously dumb question, but how do you actually play these files?!
                  Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
                    This may sound like a ridiculously dumb question, but how do you actually play these files?!
                    Standard ISOs in a typical BIN/CUE set. Any PlayStation emulator out there should be able to handle these and most CD burning applications can write the appropriately to a CD-ROM for playback on a modded PlayStation system.

Alternatively, if you've got a PSP w/custom firmware, you could use the eboots Borman linked to.

Comment

Did he ever do full playthroughs? X_x I'll record all of it if not.
                      Last edited by Chris' Boob; 03-23-2011, 04:46 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                        Standard ISOs in a typical BIN/CUE set. Any PlayStation emulator out there should be able to handle these and most CD burning applications can write the appropriately to a CD-ROM for playback on a modded PlayStation system.
                        Thanks Carnivol!
                        Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris' Boob View Post
                          Did he ever do full playthroughs? X_x I'll record all of it if not.
                          I did full playthroughs of both betas on my youtube channel

Video for music videos and other crap created by me (webmaster of TIF). All these are created by me and no one else. I own all the music (in form of CD, not rights to it) in these videos as well as the videos (yet again, I don't own the rights to them).

I also uploaded a little playthrough of the BIOHAZARD Trial on there as well.
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Hey this is great news, can't wait to give em a try this weekend when I've got time

Thanks for all those involved in getting these out there, here's hoping 1.5 for the 20th anniversary
                            http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                            http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                            Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

I'm hoping capcom don't sue them.
                              And I hope that Curator now actually could release Re1.5

Comment

Working...
                              X