Marvel vs Capcom 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit: I should have read through the thread before posting
    Last edited by xfactor; 09-16-2010, 02:11 AM.

Comment

• Another thing I noticed was X-23's video beginning in the Umbrella/Tricell lab as she was rising up to attack. I know it's taking place during one of the episodes, but I think it makes sense for Wesker to be shown there. It's most likely his stage, anyway.

Better than comparing them in two different browsers.
      Last edited by Wesker_101; 09-16-2010, 03:36 AM.

Comment

• At this point it wouldn't surprise me Chris is the only character from the series in this game. Hopefully, I'm proven wrong.

Comment

• I still believe Wesker will be on it. Capcom's short on bad guys. And also his presence will push the sales. I know I will buy MvC3, but I'll buy it ASAP if Albert is confirmed. Can I haz some Frank West / Chuck Greene too please?

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Spiderman and Wesker confirmed for the roster

Comment

• GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

Wesker's intro video.

And Spidey:
              Last edited by Wesker_101; 09-18-2010, 03:14 AM.

Comment

• OH MY FUCKING SWEET GOD...

I JUST CAME ALL OVER THE COMPUTER. I KNEW IT!

I can't wait to kick some ass with Mr. Wesker. His supercombos are EPIC. A FUCKING MISSILE???!!!

Sorry I'm full of fanboyism... Must. Stop.
                Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 09-18-2010, 03:30 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Did Wesker just stick his hand through Captain America's chest? Yeah. I think he did.

Also...Spider-Man's moveset is fucking sweet. As far as I'm concerned, he IS Marvel. Glad to finally see him.

Comment

• Yeah, that counter Hyper he used on Cap was brutal. It'll really make people think twice about attacking with that up his sleeve.

Wesker and Spidey look great.

Comment

• Wesker's missile slam <3 Part of me is glad to see him confirmed, yet another part of me still wishes I hadn't been told. I wonder if there's going to be any secret characters at all, and by secret I mean characters we aren't told are going to be secret.
                      sigpic
                      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                        Did Wesker just stick his hand through Captain America's chest? Yeah. I think he did.

Also...Spider-Man's moveset is fucking sweet. As far as I'm concerned, he IS Marvel. Glad to finally see him.
                        He also did his rush punch move from RE4.

Comment

• Called the Nanto Seiken hand thrust for Wesker (...or did I? ), but it blew me away seeing the attack nonetheless. Plus great use of the boss music from RE5

Also, on X-23...is she popular in Japan or something? Not a comic book reader by any stretch, but wouldn't using, I dunno, Lady Deathstrike differentiate the selection from Wolverine even more?
                          Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 09-18-2010, 10:37 AM.

Comment

• Wesker's music theme is a remix of "Wind Of Madness". Sweet.
                            sigpic

Comment

• COMPLETE. DESKTOP. SATURATION.

Man that is awesome news to see his official reveal. I just wish you could hear his dialogue better in the gameplay video. I love me some smarmy Wesker-talk.

Certainly it is good to see the 2 best RE characters representing the franchise in MvC3. Wesker already looks like quite the powerhouse, especially with his moveset.

It actually makes me sad that we'll never get to continue the Chris/Wesker rivalry in the main RE series, since RE5 seems to have slammed the door shut on it. Still, being able to get them to go mano-a-mano in MvC3 should suffice. I'm particularly interested to see how the 2 are woven into the game's storyline, and if they'll have specific dialogue when they face off. CHRRIIISSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                              Wesker's missile slam <3 Part of me is glad to see him confirmed, yet another part of me still wishes I hadn't been told. I wonder if there's going to be any secret characters at all, and by secret I mean characters we aren't told are going to be secret.
                              I loved the missile slam too. I felt like a little schoolgirl when I saw that.

As for secret characters - I doubt it that you'll actually make it to the game itself without knowing who every character is unless you go on an internet strike. Fighting games (and especially this series) in general revolve around their roster. And information is going to be continually released up to the official release. Plus you have media previews, etc that reveal even more info. And even if you were to make it to Spring (when the game comes out), there'll be those people who score early copies of a title and release all remaining "secrets" on the internet ahead of the sell date.

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                              Wesker's music theme is a remix of "Wind Of Madness". Sweet.
                              Yeah, I love that song, and the remix sounds stellar as well!
                              Last edited by Jill's Boob; 09-18-2010, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• More videos:
                                &#26481;&#20140;&#12466;&#12540;&#12512;&#12471;&#12519;&#12540;, 2010, MARVEL, VS., CAPCOM, Fate, of, Two, Worlds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD9fh9_xc9Q (Wesker and Chris are teammates again)

Comment

Working...
                                X