No announcement yet.

Marvel vs Capcom 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Exactly what I was thinking too. "Wait a minute... wasn't she just flying around?"

Comment

In the vid Boob posted, I lol'd at Deadpool saying/doing a "SHORYUUUKEN!" He's always good for lulz.

It's definitely Nolan North, by the way. That guy works too much.
      Last edited by Vector; 06-16-2010, 01:26 PM.

Comment

The leaked list looks pretty cool, but who the heck is "Mike?" I'm guessing that it is a Capcom character, but does anyone know which one? (And "Trish" is a DMC person, correct?) As for the "Marvel" character - anyone with an extensive knowledge of comics know who this is referring to?

And thank the Heavens for the inclusion of Wesker. Though Chris is my fave RE character, no one from the franchise belongs in a fighting game more than Albert W. He should be an absolute beast. I'm loving Chris's finisher where he unleashes all of his weaponry in rapid succession, but I'm crossing my fingers that his other combo finish is where he summons a boulder from the sky down onto his opponent and then proceeds to smash it to pieces.

It makes sense that the roster has been finalized since the voice work has (likely) already been done for all characters, with all the playable ones so far calling out the names of their teammates.

Oh yeah, thank you thank you thank you Capcom for including Cyclops. That is my go-to guy in MvC2. He's a powerhouse (in a fair manner, not like Magneto/Sentinel/Storm/Cable/Iron Man). Too bad "bouncy" babe Psylocke didn't make the cut.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
          The leaked list looks pretty cool, but who the heck is "Mike?"
          You're unbelievable. How can you forget Mike from RE 4. The pilot who knows the good bars in town.

sigpic

Comment

The leaked list looks pretty cool, but who the heck is "Mike?" I'm guessing that it is a Capcom character, but does anyone know which one?
            Spoiler:

EDIT: Damn you, aris.
            Last edited by Vector; 06-16-2010, 02:21 PM.

Comment

^WTF is that?!!!! I just threw up in my mouth a little, thanks. Haha.

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
              You're unbelievable. How can you forget Mike from RE 4. The pilot who knows the good bars in town.
              Well yeah, I thought of him initially too (especially as he was the only character I liked in RE4 besides Ashley's twin ballistics), but if it is him, he'll be as weak and useless as Servbot & Roll from MvC2.

Is "Mike" maybe a character from Viewtiful Joe or Ace Attorney (or whatever it's called) or something? Maybe a miscellaneous DMC character? Y'know, one of those Capcom franchises I know next to nothing about.

EDIT: It's too bad they didn't include the dreadlocked Radd Spencer from "Bionic Commando." That is nemesiswontdie's favorite character from his all-time favorite game. EVER.
              Last edited by Jill's Boob; 06-16-2010, 02:27 PM.

Comment

The leaked list looks pretty cool, but who the heck is "Mike?" I'm guessing that it is a Capcom character, but does anyone know which one?

Haggar FTW

EDIT: Dr. Strange is on the list! YES.
                Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 06-16-2010, 02:28 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                  Haggar FTW
                  Good call. I'm ashamed that I missed that, and it was as easy and clear as day. Still, I'd rather see the Cody from the horrible American "Street Fighter" cartoon (which you unlock in FF: Double Impact). Those who've seen it will know what I'm talking about.

"Where's my JESSICA?!"

Haggar is the reason why Zangief was not needed this time around. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                    It's definitely Nolan North, by the way. That guy works too much.
                    Well, it's not much of a surprise considering North voiced Deadpool in Hulk vs Wolverine DTV last year. At least its not a case of "Oh, let's get that Uncharted guy." But speaking of Nolan North. . .

Oh yeah, thank you thank you thank you Capcom for including Cyclops. That is my go-to guy in MvC2. He's a powerhouse (in a fair manner, not like Magneto/Sentinel/Storm/Cable/Iron Man). Too bad "bouncy" babe Psylocke didn't make the cut.
                    If Cyclops is in it, I'm willing to bet Nolan North will voice him as well, seeing as how he voiced Cyclops in the recent Wolverine and the X-Men series---which means Steve Blum will probably be voicing Wolverine. Meh. I want Cal Dodd. He's the true voice of Wolverine.
                    sigpic

Comment

EDIT: It's too bad they didn't include the dreadlocked Radd Spencer from "Bionic Commando." That is nemesiswontdie's favorite character from his all-time favorite game. EVER.
                      Oh yeah he definetely loves BC, he just can't stop talking about it.
                      sigpic

Comment

When Chris saves Morrigan from the fall (Chris still can't help saving the pretty girls it seems), it looks like the missing animation from the first LIN trailer where Chris saves Jill. Maybe Capcom recycled something after all? Haha.

I love that Ryu dragon punches Wolverine in his overrated, overhyped face at the end of the trailer. Sometimes all is right with the world.

The animation is nice and fluid in the newest extended trailer - almost on par with the beautifully rendered intro to SSFIV. Speaking of which, anyone want to place bets as to how long it will be after the release of MvC3 when Super Turbo MvC3 HD Remix (with additional characters) is announced? (Sorry, I couldn't resist on the lame joke, but it's pretty likely that it could happen.)
                        Last edited by Jill's Boob; 06-16-2010, 02:52 PM.

Comment

I can see them releasing more characters via DLC.
                          sigpic

Comment

It's too bad they didn't include the dreadlocked Radd Spencer from "Bionic Commando." That is nemesiswontdie's favorite character from his all-time favorite game. EVER.

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                            Oh yeah he definetely loves BC, he just can't stop talking about it.
                            FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Comment

I'd take any Bionic Commando over no Bionic Commando

[edit]

Say, how come a lot of sites that list the character roster list lists a "Spencer" after Frank West's alt (Chuck), while the one on GAF did not?
                              (I doubt we'll see Ozwell in MvsC3, although he was to become a God... so... can I has hope for stache, dreads or nice sneakers?)
                              Last edited by Carnivol; 06-17-2010, 09:39 PM.

Comment

You guys know that this list comes from GameFAQs, right? While it looks interesting, it probably is fake.
                                Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 06-18-2010, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X