No announcement yet.

Marvel vs Capcom 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well looks like it's official that Thor & Amaterasu are in...

http://www.ironstarmovement.com/prof...el-vs-capcom-3

Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 07-22-2010, 04:59 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Sun & Thunder, coming soon to a console near you.
      Last edited by BBboy20; 07-22-2010, 05:44 AM.

Comment

• Beanovsky may be the most interested in the following news...which seems to be confirmation of Wesker(?) being in MvC3 - something most people already thought had a good chance of happening since Chris is already confirmed.

From a Capcom Unity interview with Frank Tieri (a comic book writer), the guy who wrote the story and dialogue for MvC3:

Which of the characters from MVC3 do you enjoy writing about the most? Why?

blah blah Wolverine blah blah blah Deadpool blah blah

As for Capcom, I’ve always been partial to the Resident Evil and Street Fighter franchises so it’s probably those characters, especially the villains. They’re just such evil sons of bitches I had a ball writing for them.
        Nice.

Good ol' Albert W surely is an evil sonofabitch! I can't wait to see his moveset.

Source: http://www.capcom-unity.com/jgonzo/b...r,_frank_tieri
        Last edited by Jill's Boob; 07-22-2010, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• OMYGAWD AMATERASU

I knew that it was Trish

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
            Beanovsky may be the most interested in the following news...which seems to be confirmation of Wesker(?) being in MvC3 - something most people already thought had a good chance of happening since Chris is already confirmed.

WAIT WUT?
            WESKER!!! I bet he will be revealed in the last tier of characters Yes. I'm a Wesker fanboy.
            Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 07-22-2010, 08:17 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post

WAIT WUT?
              WESKER!!! I bet he will be revealed in the last tier of characters Yes. I'm a Wesker fanboy.
              It's okay to love Wesker. He's the ultimate villain from RE, after all.

Besides, it will give us fans the chance to pit Wesker -vs- Chris, mano y mano, as they should have done at the conclusion of RE5... (but sadly didn't & worse yet - Darkside Chronicles skipped out on updating the CV fight in graphical splendor)

iAy dios mio - viva El Wesker!

Comment

• I hope that Wesker will be in his CV outfit or STARS uniform.

Comment

• Which of the characters from MVC3 do you enjoy writing about the most? Why?

blah blah Wolverine blah blah blah Deadpool blah blah

As for Capcom, I’ve always been partial to the Resident Evil and Street Fighter franchises so it’s probably those characters, especially the villains. They’re just such evil sons of bitches I had a ball writing for them.
                  Reading this again, this also hints at M. Bison's appearence, which is good as long as it's SF2/SF4's version of Bison. Fat "Alpha" Bison sucks. Psycho Crusher FTW.
                  Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 07-22-2010, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• And yet more evidence of Deadpool's fourth wall breaking. . .

sigpic

Comment

• Man, this news is pretty exciting.

Picture a team with Wesker and Doctor Doom alone without even figuring out the third member of the team. Both would probably fight over who's the more intelligent one; not to mention both believe they're Gods in their own right, lol.

Comment

• Bison, Doom & Wesker. TEAM EVIL EGO.

I'm literally salivating thinking all the bad-ass combinations I could do with characters. Wesker, Deadpool, Chris, Frank West, Iron Man... I hope Akuma is in too but who knows

Comment

• EVIL DOUBLE POST - THIS IS MADNESS!

Sorry, but there are some gameplay videos of Amaterasu and Thor that you might find interesting:

YouTube video:

YouTube video:

Comment

• Nice vids.

The next character reveals will be in August, so I can't wait for that. I'm hoping Al is shown next. The suspense is killing me, lol.

Comment

• August? I thought that Capcom would skip GamesCon....
                              sigpic

Comment

• Ammy looks very awesome in that video.

hopefully Viewtiful Joe will be announced next with his cool moves. He's literally made for this type of games!

Comment

Working...
                                X