No announcement yet.

Marvel vs Capcom 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow I am super pumped thanks for the info.

Comment

If there was an alternative pack for both marvel/capcom characters in the influence of marvel zombies then that's just going to make the game even more insane!
      Chris/Gambit/undecided for me so far with this game. I need to see the new character roster before deciding.

Comment

Spiderman transforming to the black suit would be awesome! I hope jill is retained and I can't wait to try chris. I'd whoop hulk bad hahaha!
        Last edited by Guest; 05-02-2010, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
          Chris/Gambit/undecided for me so far with this game. I need to see the new character roster before deciding.
          I hope Gambit is in the game. He was one of my favourites in previous Capcom's vs fighters.

Comment

Gambit is a fan favorite, he better be in.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
              Gambit is a fan favorite, he better be in.
              There's a similar shadow render in the trailer (during the marvel/capcom logo) that is similar to the outline of Gambit. I am sure he's going to be in for sure. Who wouldn't want that American south lovable rogue to not appear in the third instalment?

Comment

And here we go!

Update: Better quality screen shots were added to this story along with two additional images.In the latest Game Informer magazine, Dante (Devil May Cry), Felicia (Darkstalkers), Deadpool and Captain America were listed as confirmed characters for Marvel vs. Capcom ...

In the latest Game Informer magazine, Dante (Devil May Cry), Felicia (Darkstalkers), Deadpool and Captain America were listed as confirmed characters for Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

Here's a list of details and impressions from the write up.

• MvC3 is using the Tatsunoko vs. Capcom scheme to be more accessible, but will retain stuff like Hyper Combo cancels, Snapbacks and assists.

• The game will have the alpha, beta and gamma assist types, just like in Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

• MvC3 aims to knock down the wall of complicated controls and open up the field of strategic fighting to all comers. This means fusing the accessible controls of TvC with tried and true MVC2 gameplay.

• The game has simplified launch attacks which are universally performed with one button, the Exchange button. This can also be pressed along with certain directions to slam opponents into the ground, leaving them susceptible to combos. Players can also hit the Exchange button in midair to tag in other team members on the fly. You can also counter exchange moves by guessing the correct exchange move to input at the same time as your opponent.

• Deadpool's teleportation device will comically malfunction if you spam his teleport move. Also, he breaks the fourth wall by beating his opponents with his health bar.

• Chris Redfield uses his weapons from Resident Evil 5, his shotgun and the "shock stick."

• Moves from the previous games seemed to have been retained. Wolverine and Hulks' Supers are shown.

Also, these low quality screen shots of the game have surfaced.
                Scans in link

Last edited by Zombie Fred; 05-08-2010, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Captain America and Iron Man are no-brainers, but I'm interested to see if Thor will finally make an appearance in one of these games, especially since the movie is coming out next May. I'm happy about Deadpool...he was a lot of fun to use in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2.

Chris's moveset should be interesting. Hopefully it's more than shotguns and stun rods. I'm looking for haymakers and backhands, too.

Comment

Famitsu Scans

In the second pic you can see Chris firing his revolver.
                    Last edited by aris13; 05-12-2010, 04:23 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

New photo of Chris using his stun rod

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                        New photo of Chris using his stun rod

http://www.imgxc.com/fullimage/Tb8OR7.jpg
                        I see Tron Bonne and some servbots... but... uhm... what's that between her and Chris? It's not her LEGS is it?

Comment

i hope its not just street fighter 4 with different characters cause i liked the look of street fighter 4 but for some reason didnt like it.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                            Chris's moveset should be interesting. Hopefully it's more than shotguns and stun rods. I'm looking for haymakers and backhands, too.
                            I agree wholeheartedly. Chris should be about physical melee as well as weapons. Also nice would be a special move where he summons a boulder down from the sky onto his opponent, and then you perform a button combination to have him punch the boulder to pieces.

Everything else looks great so far though. I'll just be happy if Chris's moves are mostly believable, not something ridiculous like Jill transforming into a human fireball in MvC2.
                            Last edited by Jill's Boob; 05-17-2010, 06:08 PM.

Comment

I would love that one of his attacks were a summon where Sheva gave him a ERB and another where BSAA Jill tackles his enemy. That would be so fanservice in a good/hillarious way
                              Last edited by ValentineLover; 05-18-2010, 08:54 AM.

Comment

i am getting flash backs to Marvel v Capcom 2 on teh dreamcast where ills attacks was either running doggies or a walking zombie, classic

Comment

Working...
                                X