X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd rather no movie than Wahlberg.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• After the debacle that was Max Payne, I'm glad to see Wahlberg leave the project. Also, is it bad that I am looking forward to Resistance 3 more than Uncharted 3?
      See you in hell.

Comment

• I'm pretty pumped for the both of them...probably Uncharted 3 more, since I don't know where else Resistance 3 can go at this point. Uncharted really has unlimited possibilities whereas Resistance is already on its second protagonist and the world is seemingly at its end, with little pockets of human resistance being the only thing standing between complete annihilation.

Don't get me wrong, though, Resistance 3 looks awesome. Campaign co-op is a huge sticking point for me, as well as a return to 8v8 multiplayer, which is the best amount of players to have, in my opinion. I just hope it hasn't been dumbed down all that much.

Comment

• A return to 8v8 MP? Resistance never had this.

Comment

• It was my preferred amount of players in Resistance: Fall of Man. 16v16 was too much.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• http://ps3.ign.com/articles/117/1171341p1.html YES!! No need to wait another week for E3
              Spoiler:

Comment

• The next episode of GTTV will show off the co-op. I never watch it but for those who do...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                  http://ps3.ign.com/articles/117/1171341p1.html YES!! No need to wait another week for E3
                  Holy FUCK! I cannot wait to get into this Beta, man! The multiplayer looks amazing!

Comment

• Uncharted 3 will be brill, but I think when the new Tomb Raider come out people will forget about Drake..just my opinion, I think Lara is gonna make one hell of a come back!

Comment

• Tons of details about the Beta

Comment

• Wait, so does this mean that when the PS Store relaunches, pretty much everyone who had an account before 4/20 will have access to this? 30 days is more than enough to exploit that PS Plus membership. This also raises the question of whether the PS Plus beta will expire afterwards.
                        Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 05-30-2011, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• all multi-player betas expire at some point.
                          Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Everyone gets access to it for 7 days anyway from the start of July 4th until the end of July 13th. The people who have Infamous 2 or PSN+ get it longer from June 28th until the same end date when the Beta closes, July 13th. (The Sauce)

The silly thing is though if the store returns tomorrow or the day after (by July 1st), then everyone has access to PSN+ for 30 days if that is enabled straight away.... so for the first 2-3 days of the PSN+ enabled beta, everyone will be able to get it anyway. I don't know why they haven't pushed it back a week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
                              all multi-player betas expire at some point.
                              Misunderstanding. I mean that if the PS store opens, say tonight, the pre-4/20 users will get PS+. We'd have it until June 29-30th, so if we're able to dl the beta through the free trial, would the beta expire for us before it's released to the general public?

Comment

• Wow great news about the film, I'd rather see no film that what they had in mind. Fingers crossed again for a Nolan North movie. I'd rather see a low budget Nolan north movie than a Hollywood Wahlberg movie. Maybe even a Cgi movie. Uncharted might work better that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X