No announcement yet.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG I'm loving this me and my friends are beasting like crazy haven't lost one match I'm level 21 n going for 50
    "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• if anyone wants in on the beta i have a beta code. i got it last night frm a give away on X plays twitter.

all i ask is a code ofr anything, a avatar item on XBL, a stupid item for halo reach. anythingh

Comment

• But the beta is more or less open to everyone since it's via PlayStation Plus, and pretty much the vast majority of users on the PSN have Plus because of the Welcome Back package.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• When you donwload the beta it said we will get an avatar... where is it?

Comment

• I have the avatar right now, it's a Keanu Reeves one that you get for downloading the beta.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• wow i tought you were joking but i booted up MvC3 and there it was!!

How do i donwload it?

Comment

• So I decided to bite and check out the UC3 beta, I hate the CoD-style emblem icons you can choose from. They look horrible, just like the shit you see in Black Ops. Hell, I can see a lot of Black Ops in this customisation section alone. Once again the cancer that is CoD is spreading to other games. Disgusting. Anyway, the game itself might be fun. Trying to find a match, hopefully I won't have the lifespan of a mayfly with high cholesterol like you have in UC2.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                  Anyway, the game itself might be fun. Trying to find a match, hopefully I won't have the lifespan of a mayfly with high cholesterol like you have in UC2.

No, you won't have the health of a mayfly with high cholesterol. The health is back to the old health, or the "single-player campagin" heath. It is as it always should have been. . .thank heaven.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Level 25 and still wrecking I want some competition this is too easy

Comment

• Is there a way to view overall stats anywhere?
                      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• ^ I don't think so.

To be honest, I'm less excited for this game than I was a few days ago after playing the Beta. I really don't like the inclusion of the sprint button, I feel like it really slowed the game down a lot. The weapons feel weird, the new crosshairs are wonky, grenades feel off, the boosters and medal kickbacks are bullshit and oh yeah, I can't play competitive playlists without freezing in place due to lag.

Multiplayer was never the most important feature for me because I enjoy Uncharted for its epic singleplayer and fun co-op, but I think I'm less hyped for this game because of my Beta experience. I'm sure it'll still be fun but something about the MP just doesn't smell right.

Comment

• God my teammates suck, I joined a Team Deathmatch late, I still managed to go 25-6. The other 4 people on my team between them couldn't get the other 25 kills for a win, we lost...

I got the file saved if anyone wants to watch. Really wish the youtube feature was working in the beta.
                          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Yea the beta has me less excited for the multiplayer it's too easy getting rampants in this game. I loved the achieved feeling from getting one in U2 but here it's like "oh again?". But I did save one video where I went 22-0 but didn't get the rampant medal it has me baffled lol

EDIT

after playing co-op adventure all I can say is WHAT THE HELL happened to Elena? Her ass rivals Chloe's now and she has thighs like Godzilla
                            Last edited by Jill4EverSTARS; 07-10-2011, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• This is shown on Comic-Con 2011 shows a cutscene of Uncharted 3, there is also behind the scenes of that cutscene plus some funny bloopers.UNCHARTED (c) Naug...
                              Spoiler:

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMATSpXZjDg ROFL Nolan North ROCKS
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X