No announcement yet.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrogant? Possibly. But Spencer you are very far from the poster child of normal. Yes I do have a life thanks for wondering. So don't make assumptions Sinclair cus I think you know how that saying goes.
    "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill4EverSTARS View Post
      Arrogant? Possibly. But Spencer you are very far from the poster child of normal.
      Elaborate.

Originally posted by Jill4EverSTARS View Post
      So don't make assumptions Sinclair cus I think you know how that saying goes.
      "Admit it, you're going to miss this assumption!"
      Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 10-01-2011, 10:23 PM.
      See you in hell.

Comment

Arrogant? Possibly. But Spencer you are very far from the poster child of normal. Yes I do have a life thanks for wondering. So don't make assumptions Sinclair cus I think you know how that saying goes.
        I never said you didn't have a life. I'm quite convinced that you do. I just don't think it's worth a fuck if you go about on an obscure forum bragging about your videogame prowess. It just reminds me of a facebook post my 12 year old cousin makes.

I don't necessarily assume. I call it as I see it. Perhaps if you don't like the way you come across, you should change? I don't know - just a thought. I've never been in your situation because I actually am quite sublime, so I'm just poking in the dark here. Let me know how it works out.

Comment

• @Spencer - I don't need to elaborate you'll make an odd post/picture soon enough

@Sinclair - by saying that my one or two sentence post which only took me 30 seconds. To write is pointless what do you say of your paragraphs of rebuttals? Ponder that while I get sleep. Because sure this is an obscure forum as you say. So why bother. When I can go to sleep
          "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

@Spencer - I don't need to elaborate you'll make an odd post/picture soon enough

@Sinclair - by saying that my one or two sentence post which only took me 30 seconds. To write is pointless what do you say of your paragraphs of rebuttals? Ponder that while I get sleep. Because sure this is an obscure forum as you say. So why bother. When I can go to sleep
            I can go into more statements on your remark but I respect that you would considering on your analyse on the information above than what you assumed

Comment

@Spencer - I don't need to elaborate you'll make an odd post/picture soon enough
              I assure you that I am a very distinguished and perfectly sane gentleman.

Also, I noticed that you deleted me from your PSN. What kind of rational person decides to block someone over something so trivial? What, are you afraid I'll pose a challenge to you on the Uncharted 3 beta?
              Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 10-01-2011, 10:41 PM.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                I assure you that I am a very distinguished and perfectly sane gentleman.

Also, I noticed that you deleted me from your PSN. What kind of rational person decides to block someone over something so trivial? What, are you afraid I'll pose a challenge to you on the Uncharted 3 beta?
                Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 10-01-2011, 10:44 PM.

Comment

• Seriously? People are getting wound up because someone thinks they're good at a game and other people are saying, 'No, being arrogant is not cool!' and stuff? Really?

Holy shit, I think the forums just hit a time warp and headed back to my fucking high school. And I hated high school. So drop it and get back on topic.

Comment

• I think it's a laugh riot, personally.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• I despised high school. It was full of people utterly convinced they were better than someone else. 'I'm smart, I'm better than everyone else. I'm good at sports, I'm better than everyone else. I'm pretty, I'm better than everyone else.'

Idiocy.

Comment

• Couldn't agree more. I found his comments to be infantile and unfounded, which is why I drew parallels to him bearing the mindset of a school child. I called him out on it, he responded in a less than favourable manner and that's the end of it.

Just going to sit here now and wait for some pedantic cunt who monitors the forums like some kind of hawk to point out to me that my 'spamming' of Liam Neeson pictures is equally infantile, even though there was a perfectly rational reason why I did such.

This on the other hand was just an attempt at boosting his ego. No-one likes public displays of arrogance, why I find it necessary for them to be taken down a peg or two. At the end of the day we all have to wipe our own arses.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• ...yup. Everyone thought they were best.

Comment

• let me break the tention we got in here

does anyone have a extra multiplayer code ? :3
                            Last edited by rehunk88; 10-02-2011, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• Well that just saved me some monies.

I'm really happy to announce that PlayStation Plus subscribers in Europe, South Africa, The Middle East, Australia and New Zealand will get a chance to play Uncharted 3's competitive multiplayer experience before the full game releases on November 2. The Uncharted 3 competitive multiplayer experience will go online for PlayStation Plus subscribers on Wednesday, October [...]

Comment

• The beta is fun i got a code i have been playing it for sometime
                                i love it ! i hope they open the coop abit later into the beta.
                                Last edited by rehunk88; 10-05-2011, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X