No announcement yet.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done Naughty Dog, game will be a bit more playable now compared to the mess i'd found it. Might give it another shot now.

An upcoming Uncharted 3 patch will offer a fix for those unhappy with the game's refined aiming controls. According to …

Comment

• Already traded it in for Zelda.

Even with news of a patch, I do not regret my decision.

Comment

• Apparently the aim fix patch is now live.
        sigpic

Comment

• Uncharted 3: Drake's Disappointment
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
            Uncharted 3: Drake's Disappointment
            Careful - you'll have people editing their previous posts about games they actually liked because you don't like what they liked!!

Comment

• I finally had time to finish. Found the ending somewhat ant-climatic but over all I enjoyed that we had more of Sully in this chapter.

Comment

• Just finished it, my favorite of the 3 hands down.

Now to wait for GA.

Comment

• You mean like you right? Look at me Im bashing Uncharted! Im so cool. If you dont like it then you wouldnt take the time to keep checking this thread. You really need to get out more friend.

Comment

• SPECTACULAR hahaha

Comment

• Just finished this a few days ago. Great game, but seems underwhelming when compared with Uncharted 2, in my opinion. I always knew that it would be tough to surpass, and no matter how many insane set-pieces(the ship, the plane, the horseback chases, etc.) they threw at me, it just couldn't recreate the magical feeling of Among Thieves for some reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X