• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.1up.com/previews/uncharte...tor-roundtable HD desert gameplay
    Spoiler:

Comment

• That was pretty sweet.

Comment

• I've mostly ignored spoilers for this game and the only videos I have seen has been the E3 trailer, tv spot 1, and the reveal. I'm going to give all that a skip since this is a game best playing without knowing much.

Comment

• ^ Same. I watched the reveal forever ago, the Naughty Dog office interview or whatever it was, and then one snippet of gameplay at the airstrip. Then I've been playing the multiplayer, and that's it. I don't wanna know anything about the story.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
            ^ Same. I watched the reveal forever ago, the Naughty Dog office interview or whatever it was, and then one snippet of gameplay at the airstrip. Then I've been playing the multiplayer, and that's it. I don't wanna know anything about the story.
            It's one of those games where you would want to be surprised and not being spoiled on the set pieces in store. I thought Uncharted 2 was an absolute thrill ride and hell of a time, and probably the best PlayStation 3 game out there to date, in my opinion. Looking forward to this one more since of the setting being in Arabia/Egypt, and how I've been there a few times myself as my parents live there (have been for the past 4 years) and it's such an amazing sense of wonder and awe with that place.

Comment

• Good god that's a ridiculous amount of auto aiming.

I mean, the blindfire/melee tactic was a technique in the second game, but that was mainly for close quarters. . .this however, is absolutely ridiculous.
              sigpic

Comment

• New update on the early access today, seems like they added a new map, the Highrise. About to try it for the first time!

Comment

• So I saw a new MP map 'Molten Ruins' and thought that sounds cool. It is UC2 Flooded Ruins.
                  Last edited by Dracarys; 10-11-2011, 07:14 AM.
                  Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Finally got a grenade throwback kill.

Grenade throwback kill, though it hit a different guy than who threw it.

Dodgy quality thanks to windows movie maker!

Also for anyone who wants to see me go 15-1 in deathmatch thanks to blindfire abuse http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohSx-X0T5oE

Comment

• stop crying over auto aim .. its part of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                        stop crying over auto aim .. its part of the game.
                        It is a shit skilless feature that detracts from gameplay. I wasn't even trying in that match.
                        Last edited by Dracarys; 10-12-2011, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• Eh, I'm not having that much fun playing the multiplayer this time around. I dont know if its cause I'm not playing with Valentinesdead? and his rage fits or if its just not as fun in general.

Comment

• new TV commercial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7f-NrMBoOc *SPOILERS*
                            Spoiler:

Comment

• Fuck yeah! Looks great.

Comment

• Just 17 more days. Just 17 more days of avoiding spoilers and I'll survive. I got this.

Comment

Working...
                                X