• Show
Clear All

• It was on you see the red light.

Comment

• Makes me want Subway.

Comment

• IGN gave it 10/10

EDIT: All reviews so far

EDGE – 9/10, Playmania – 9.9/10, OPM Spain – 9.8/10, Power Unlimited – 9.4/10, PS Mania – 4/5, IGN.de – 9.5/10, JeuxVideo - 9/10, XGN – 9.4/10, PlayStation LifeStyle – 10/10, IGN – 10/10, GameReactor - 10/10, CVG - 9.5/10, Giantbomb - 10/10, TheSixthAxis - 10/10, GamePro - 10/10, Joystiq – 4.5/5, Videogamer – 9/10, Paste Magazine – 9.1/10, OPM UK – 10/10, GameTrailers 9.5/10, GamersNET.nl - 10/10, IncGamers - 10/10, Nowgamer - 9.7/10, NGB - 10/10

GOTY confirmed?
        Last edited by Dark_Chris; 10-24-2011, 11:49 AM.
        Spoiler:

Comment

• The impression I seem to be getting from these reviews is "Not as good as Uncharted 2 but still awesome".
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Admittedly, they did set the bar preeeeetty high with UC2. But hell, if it can be half as good as UC2 it'll do just fine.

Though I rarely follow reviews. I'll just be the judge of it for myself when I get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
              IGN gave it 10/10

EDGE – 9/10, Playmania – 9.9/10, OPM Spain – 9.8/10, Power Unlimited – 9.4/10, PS Mania – 4/5, IGN.de – 9.5/10, JeuxVideo - 9/10, XGN – 9.4/10, PlayStation LifeStyle – 10/10, IGN – 10/10, GameReactor - 10/10, CVG - 9.5/10, Giantbomb - 10/10, TheSixthAxis - 10/10, GamePro - 10/10, Joystiq – 4.5/5, Videogamer – 9/10, Paste Magazine – 9.1/10, OPM UK – 10/10, GameTrailers 9.5/10, GamersNET.nl - 10/10, IncGamers - 10/10, Nowgamer - 9.7/10, NGB - 10/10

GOTY confirmed?
              Whoa. That's a pretty impressive list of scores. People can say "wah wah wah I play a game for myself" all they want, but if something is getting outstanding scores across the board like this game is(and Batman did, for that matter), there's a reaaaaally good chance that the game is exceptional and enjoyable for just about everybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                The impression I seem to be getting from these reviews is "Not as good as Uncharted 2 but still awesome".
                Ditto. But then for some reason this is not reflected at all in the scores, because on average they're slightly higher. Reviews are stupid.

Comment

• I can't say I agree with the logic of the Eurogamer review, giving it an eight because it was too similar to the earlier titles. Yet they give high praise to Call of Duty, which has followed the same gameplay formula since CoD4.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Nuh uhhhh! It's totally different! World at War added attack dogs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                      IGN gave it 10/10

GOTY confirmed?
                      do people necessarily have to be quick to judge? Portal 2 95? Batman: AC 95/96? Skyrim? Zelda? seriously....chill. there's still plenty of time.
                      Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
                        Whoa. That's a pretty impressive list of scores. People can say "wah wah wah I play a game for myself" all they want, but if something is getting outstanding scores across the board like this game is(and Batman did, for that matter), there's a reaaaaally good chance that the game is exceptional and enjoyable for just about everybody.
                        Or just another GTAIV with Oscar worthy acting....
                        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Now this is a game that will live up to its expectations, without a doubt. Uncharted's formula is pretty difficult to fuck up. Looking forward to next week.
                          A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Lame. I guess this is why they removed ability to customise main characters, who will buy a skin when you can make your own...
                            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• My preoreder with Shop2.net has been posted First Class on Sat. God I hope it comes Monday.

Comment

• Two hours or so in...it's so bland.

Comment

Working...
                                X