No announcement yet.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am so pissed off americans can be all happy playing now but we get jack shit ... baaah !

Comment

• Originally posted by Rombie View Post
      I went to follow your lead on the ebay code option from the UK website. There was a guy listing a heap of them on there, but I was at work and couldn't get onto PayPal to make my payment so I figured I'd just buy it now later on.

When I went on they were selling for around 3 pounds (or around 5USD), which seemed reasonable. But when I went back the guys pushed the price up and is selling them now for over 8. And he's the only one left selling which is probably why. Too much for me just to play the MP some before the release.

Edit - Geez. I thought that was bad above.

Just looked at the US ebay.com - people are trying to sell them for up to $20US. Why would you do that? There is some insane number of codes out there, like several million apparently. If anyone pays $20 for just this they're mad.
      Apparenty SCEE PS+ subscribers will get into the demo. Detail on monday blog.

You can instantly see the polish difference between the beta and this. One thing that really changed gameplay is they removed the movement penalty when shot and let people change direction easily when sprinting, so now every just sprints about blindfiring and melee for finish, even if you're shooting someone dead in the chest they'll sprint right at you while blindfiring and get a kill from the melee hit.

I really hope they fix it because pretty skilless requirement to be successful right now.
      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Agreed at least in U2 when shot you're slowed down. Now people micro blindfire and warrp melee for stupid kills. I wonder why, at least in the Subway version. Majority of f the characters can't be modified past clothes colors.
        "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Have to wonder if you can mod main characters why buy extra skins?

There is a lot missing from this demo though, they say 'full multiplayer' but it clearly is not. Maybe that is why.

Comment

• I was hoping for at least some form. Of co-op. I did oddly notice a level 75 on the leaderboards yesterday so I'm guessing 80 is Max like U2

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
              Apparenty SCEE PS+ subscribers will get into the demo. Detail on monday blog.
              Ah, well. I'm glad the prices went up and I held off then, I'll grab it next week if that's the case.

Comment

• The recording matches/upload to feature is working, sort of.

For small clips you can upload straight to youtube but for entire matches (even short seven minute ones) you need save the video to XMB then transfer it to PC to upload it yourself.

Still great either way for people without recording equipment. Every game should do this.
                Last edited by Dracarys; 10-01-2011, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• Well I reached the Max rank already. All I do is win, now I'm bored lol

Comment

• Well aren't you a shining figure of modesty.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• When it comes to Uncharted I am FAR from modest

Comment

• Evidently.

Earlier I took a shit, curled it nicely into the bowl but you don't hear me saying I reached MAX level and can't lose at defecating.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• This is an Uncharted thread so I can talk all the Uncharted I want here. Do yourself a favor and make a thread on fecal matter so you can talk all the shit you want there *pun might have been intended*. Cool story bro....actually no it wasn't lmao

Comment

• I'm just saying in a polite way that all you have is an arrogant attitude, turning up and saying that you're the best at a certain game is the kind of outrageous claim that a school child would make.
                            Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 10-01-2011, 10:15 PM.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill4EverSTARS View Post
                              This is an Uncharted thread so I can talk all the Uncharted I want here. Do yourself a favor and make a thread on fecal matter so you can talk all the shit you want there *pun might have been intended*. Cool story bro....actually no it wasn't lmao
                              I suppose when you have nothing else in life to brag about, all efforts must be channeled towards beating people in a beta.

Modesty goes a long way. A cocky attitude merely reflects your incredible lack of understanding regarding your own vulnerability. Unless you're me, at which point you can be cocky because then you'd be the best person alive.

Comment

• See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X