Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
    Playing through on crushing the other day, seeing even more plotholes and just silly things, like Spoiler:
    I'm preeeeetty sure Spoiler:
    Last edited by Canas Renvall; 11-08-2011, 01:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
      I'm preeeeetty sure Spoiler:
      Exactly! They are same things like those Guardians in U2.
      Spoiler:

Comment

• Except in France... Spoiler:

Comment

• One thing that really struck me as odd was Sully's little "These guys are playing for keeps" speech to Nate. I'm pretty sure everyone they've faced up to this point were "playing for keeps." Why were these guys different? I never really understood why they treated Marlowe like she was a greater threat than Lazarevic or Navarro. And this was before they found out about the Spoiler:
          Was it just because they had history with Marlowe? Was that supposed to be it? It just seemed really strange to me.

Comment

• The weirdest part was Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

• I totally forgot about that, but you're right.

Now, as for when Spoiler:
              Last edited by Archelon; 11-09-2011, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                I totally forgot about that, but you're right.

Now, as for when Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

• Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    Having to clear up an obvious plothole on Twitter is really, REALLY messy.

Comment

• I think this game uses a more ambiguous story than usual for Uncharted, which would normally be fine, but I do feel that Hennig relies too heavily on it.

Spoiler:

Now what I really did like most of all regarding ambiguity was, near the end,
                      Spoiler:
                      Last edited by Canas Renvall; 11-09-2011, 01:53 PM.

Comment

• Spoiler:

Canas:

Spoiler:
                        Last edited by Dark_Chris; 11-09-2011, 02:06 PM.
                        Spoiler:

Comment

• After playing this a second time (to rack up trophies, all I lack is a crushing playthrough now), I actually think it might be better than Among Thieves and Drake's Fortune, both of which I played again shortly before (on the same difficulty) to get a feel for them all in rapid succession. It still has some problems (the strange stickiness/unresponsiveness of the aiming on occasion), but overall I think Naughty Dog outdid themselves cinematically.

A small thing that irks me though: what in the world happened to Chloe's face? Elena looks a little different too, but close enough to her original model. Chloe's is just off-the-wall weird, and, for some reason, almost oriental.
                          A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stu View Post
                            Having to clear up an obvious plothole on Twitter is really, REALLY messy.
                            Just noticed this one. It's not a plothole, considering if you look in the concept art, Spoiler:
                            On top of that, Spoiler:

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            See, I think Spoiler:
                            Last edited by Canas Renvall; 11-09-2011, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• Concept art, and Twitter.

Comment

• Platinumed the game about 4-5 days ago. Was fairly simple. Dont recall struggling to much. In all honesty I found the game more difficult on my first playthrough on normal than I did on crushing. Still love the game dont think the story is as good as the other two though. Ending was abit strange to not really leaving any doors open but not closing any either. Still though havent played a game this year that comes anywhere near it.

Comment

Working...
                                X