Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    Think I'll give this a miss.
    Of course you would, you Resistence apologist!
    sigpic

Comment

• I'm waiting for the Resistance 3 multiplayer beta.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Can't see it up on the AU store yet..
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
          I'm waiting for the Resistance 3 multiplayer beta.
          Whats the big deal with you and Resistance? The second one was cack. Think this franchise is dead anyway. Oh the enemy explodes when you shot them wowie.

Comment

• I cannot make it past the 'press start' screen. Get some error during the connecting bar.

Should have blown off the welcome back people.
            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• OK this is much easier than U2 every match I'm getting 20 or somewhere around there kills idk it's just too easy
              "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• My god i cant even donwload the 1.1 update. it shuts down on "please wait"

Comment

• its funny i saw so many people saying ... that its so bugged and that its all crappy
                  but i dident have any problems at all yet plays good i love it.

Comment

• i won't be participating this, even though i received an extra code in the email.
                    Last edited by Branden_Lucero; 06-29-2011, 01:24 PM.
                    Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• This happens to me in every competitive game, multiple times a game. My character will freeze and lock in place and I can't move until someone puts me out of my misery and I spawn again, only to have the same thing happen continuously until I rage quit.
                      Last edited by Vector; 06-29-2011, 02:13 PM.

Comment

• BETA is awesome...never had any problem with it.
                        Last edited by Dark_Chris; 06-29-2011, 02:28 PM.
                        Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                          BETA is awesome...never had any problem with it.
                          Spoiler:
                          Last edited by Vito; 06-29-2011, 03:07 PM.

Comment

• U mad?
                            Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Vito View Post
                              My god i cant even donwload the 1.1 update. it shuts down on "please wait"

This is a PS3 issue not a UC3 beta issue. When the update notice screen appears just wait about 15-20 seconds until the HDD light on the PS3 stops flashing, then accept the update.

Anyway, I played some rounds, liking the new health a lot but grenades are made even worse because of it, too many people throwing them at their feet in close combat trying take you down after they die. They really need to have a set timer and need be cooked if want a quick detentation after throw. Also I keep getting people just take a few shots and melee me for a kill like in Uncharted 2, but I try it and it takes 2 melees even after the shooting and I fire more shots then people do to me.

Managed to go 24-7 in a full team deathmatch. God knows what my teammates were doing to let me get so many kills. Probably my power weapon abuse, they are even more deadly with this health.
                              Last edited by Dracarys; 06-29-2011, 03:34 PM.
                              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                                This is a PS3 issue not a UC3 beta issue. When the update notice screen appears just wait about 15-20 seconds until the HDD light on the PS3 stops flashing, then accept the update.

Anyway, I played some rounds, liking the new health a lot but grenades are made even worse because of it, too many people throwing them at their feet in close combat trying take you down after they die. They really need to have a set timer and need be cooked if want a quick detentation after throw. Also I keep getting people just take a few shots and melee me for a kill like in Uncharted 2, but I try it and it takes 2 melees even after the shooting and I fire more shots then people do to me.

Managed to go 24-7 in a full team deathmatch. God knows what my teammates were doing to let me get so many kills. Probably my power weapon abuse, they are even more deadly with this health.

I never had a problem donwloading a game update, are you sure its not the beta?

EDIT: managed to download it!!
                                Last edited by Vito; 06-29-2011, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X