This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
    ^ Saw you over Project Umbrella too... unless there's a different Jill's Pill around. Wellcome to THIA! n_n
    Nope that's me too ^.^ I saw someone posted something about the site so I decided to join that one too.

Comment

• Originally posted by MeanBob View Post
      This is gonna be weird, but I feel as if I should re-introduce myself lol. I've been registered here since '06 and haven't posted since my first introduction in this very same thread and I plan on coming here more
      I can relate to that Enjoy your stay! Welcome to all new members!
      Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 04-19-2010, 11:38 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
        ^ four years since a post! Re-welcome, indeed.
        Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
        I can relate to that Enjoy your stay! Welcome to all new members!
        Thanks . Although I'm sorta not new-ish, it's cool to be re-introduced

Comment

• Welcome to all the new people that have arrived in my short time that I have been gone. I hope you all enjoy your stay and watch out for Darkmoon, he bites.

Comment

• Nibbles, please. I rarely leave marks. Unless you break the rules and then I choke you to death with your own intestines, screaming verses from Kissy Kissy by Smile DK.

Comment

• I feel as if I should introduce myself (not to be a dick) because well as with every forum no one really says much of a welcome or one at all.
              "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

Comment

• Hello all, im DONNIemo, im 23 and live in Melbourne Australia, I was amazed to see that there are other Resident Evil/Biohazard collectors in Melb! Argh we need to meet up and nerd together sometime,, anyway its great to be here I hope I can fit in ok. And dont forget to check out my collection.

Well thats all I Guess, its 1.37am and I have work in the morn, laterz all.

Comment

• Hi i'm S.T.A.R.S, and got kicked off RE challenger til 2035 for no reason
                  Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 06-03-2010, 06:44 AM.

Comment

• Edited your last post because this forum isn't a medium by which you can call members from other forums queers. We don't like forum drama from other sites being dragged over to here.

Welcome, anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                      We don't like forum drama from other sites being dragged over to here.
                      Ha, true that.

Comment

• Hello everyone, I'm Rhea. Pronounced, Ray-Uh. Obviously, I am a fan of the Biohazard series. I am highly interested in where RE6 will take us with the series.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5 Minutes View Post
                          Hello everyone, I'm Rhea. Pronounced, Ray-Uh. Obviously, I am a fan of the Biohazard series. I am highly interested in where RE6 will take us with the series.
                          Welcome

p.s. is your name related to the Pantera song "5 minutes alone"? XD

Comment

• Thanks.

But to answer your question, no, I am not familiar with that song...

Comment

• Welcome to THIA. Enjoy your stay and it's always nice to see more fans of the Resident Evil series. I have to be honest, I didn't think many people liked Resident Evil until I came here.

Comment

• Hey! I'm Claire and new to the site *stares at the number of posts*
                                I'm a huge fan of survival horror games in general but fatal frame series really takes my heart out of all.

Hello everybody!
                                Last edited by smartass162005; 06-22-2010, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X