Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mmm, Fatal Frame/Project Zero fan...your impecable taste renders you worthy of greeting!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
      Mmm, Fatal Frame/Project Zero fan...your impecable taste renders you worthy of greeting!
      Why thank you I have impeccable taste! Hurrah!

Comment

• Welcome, smartass162005! Enjoy your stay!

Comment

• Howdy

Comment

• *Gives a bow and wave of her hat*

Alright Ya'll!

Thank you for the warm welcome

Comment

• Abandon all hope ye who enter here.

lol seriously welcome guys

Comment

• Holy damn, it's been a while since I've been here. I guess I should re-introduce myself. I'm Summoner, real name Gareth. I'm 21 years old (I thought I'd never reach this age at one point. It seemed such a long way away.) Huge RE and horror fan. Completed RE5 on the 360, working on the PS3 version. Huge music-lover and gamer in general, mainly RPGs though.

Music-wise, I listen to anything and everything.

Comment

• Welcome back
                  sigpic

Comment

• Thanks. I'm seeing a ton of new faces, though that's to be expected after disappearing for three years. A lot has changed.

Comment

• Hello, I like a lot of the capcom, games, but I prefer the Resident Evil series

Comment

• Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
                        Hello, I like a lot of the capcom, games, but I prefer the Resident Evil series
                        Welcome aboard mate.

Originally posted by Summoner View Post
                        Thanks. I'm seeing a ton of new faces, though that's to be expected after disappearing for three years. A lot has changed.
                        Indeed it has. I may not know you (...probably...), but I'd like to welcome you back to THIA, Summoner.

Comment

• Hi, I'm Julia. I'm new here and... what to say else? I'm very, very big fan of Resident Evil. =)

Comment

• Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
                            Hello, I like a lot of the capcom, games, but I prefer the Resident Evil series
                            Originally posted by Scorpion489 View Post
                            Hi, I'm Julia. I'm new here and... what to say else? I'm very, very big fan of Resident Evil. =)
                            Welcome to the both of you !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scorpion489 View Post
                              Hi, I'm Julia. I'm new here and... what to say else? I'm very, very big fan of Resident Evil. =)
                              Yay another Jill fan! Welcome.

Comment

• Just so everyone knows, I'm back after a week on holiday.

Comment

Working...
                                X