Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello the-horror my name is Ezekiel i am a big Resident Evil/Silent Hill Fan and i love to watch anime/read manga

Comment

• Sounds like you'll fit in for the most part then. Enjoy your stay, and remember to not feed the regulars. Most of 'em bite.

Comment

• (Stands up) Hello, I'm Geekums and I'm addicted to Resident Evil...

Alrighty, well I'm a long time reader of many Resident Evil fan sites (including this one) so I wanted to finally step in from outside and maybe post things on forums! I'm really excited to meet people who are as devoted to Resident Evil as I am .

I've been playing video games since I was a baby and I've been a Resident Evil addict since... Well I can't even remember because it was a while ago! I have a small collection, but I'm trying to help it grow when I find collectibles on my travels (one day I made the mistake of forgetting to bring my wallet with me to a comic store and I saw an original Resident Evil game in the long box... I felt so ashamed of myself).
        Aside from video games, I'm an amateur voice actress who wants to become a pro later on. Maybe I'll get a chance to voice something in Resident Evil! That'd probably make me cry, hahaha. I also produce audio dramas, videos, and I want to make a web cartoon series in the near future. I just produced a Resident Evil audio drama based on the night of the Arklay Mansion spill. You can go to it here if you want: http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...163#post164163

*wipes sweat from forehead* Phew! Well that's about it for now. I gotta still settle in and make myself comfortable, but I really love this place! Everyone knows a lot about the series and I'm happy that I can finally share this love for a video game with other people . Thanks and see ya later! (sits down).

Comment

• I'll going to Sydney for a holiday for a week. I'm also going there to sprinkle my mum's ashes on her biological parents graves.

I don't know if I can log into this messageboard when I get there. My grandmother on my dad's side, has the internet at there place, but I don't know if it works or not. If it doesn't, I'll be back in a week.

EDIT: This my 400th post. Not that anybody around here gives a shit...
          Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 08-29-2010, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• I'm rather new to this site. My name is Melanie, I am a big RE fan, and just about any other zombie game/movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by hand-grenade View Post
              I'm rather new to this site. My name is Melanie, I am a big RE fan, and just about any other zombie game/movie.
              Welcome

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
                Welcome
                Thank you

Comment

• Well, I'm back from my holiday in Sydney!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Apocalypse View Post
                    Well, I'm back from my holiday in Sydney!!!
                    Welcome back to Flood Central The river near me is getting bigger and bigger its worrying.

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
                      Welcome back to Flood Central The river near me is getting bigger and bigger its worrying.
                      Well, the funny thing is, my dad and I had to stop off at Wangaratta on the way back Melbourne, to put some more petrol in the car.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, Wangaratta is also flooded. (It wasn't flooded on the road my dad and I were driving on, but we did notice the water had risen in most of the areas around the entance to Wangaratta)

Comment

• Hello there!

I'm Mielz, absolutely obsessed with anything RE.

Comment

• Didn't see this XD sorry about the introduction thread, didn't know there was a sticky for it. So uh..Hi, again lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BellatheDead View Post
                            Didn't see this XD sorry about the introduction thread, didn't know there was a sticky for it. So uh..Hi, again lol
                            No problem, I removed the thread you made since you found this topic. Welcome.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
                              No problem, I removed the thread you made since you found this topic. Welcome.
                              Thanks, Already feel like a noob lol.

Comment

• We're all noob in the great scheme of things. Some of us are merely more so that others.

And welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X