• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, my name is TenderRondo.
    My favorite game is Resident Evil 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
      Welcome! So many Aussies here I love it! Must be something about zombies that connects us

It's Ponting's fault. Yes, that's become my new reason for things.
      Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 12-29-2010, 07:21 AM.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Ponting caused the zombie outbreak? That explains it!

Comment

• It's fantastic how #itspontingsfault became a trending topic on Twitter, at least for Australians.

Can't say I blame them, the Australian cricket team's performance this Ashes series has been atrocious.
          Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 01-05-2011, 05:47 PM.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• I wouldn't say Ponting is entirely to blame. It's a team effort to lose that badly.

Comment

• To be perfectly honest with you I am inclined to agree. Ten or fifteen years ago Australia were a dominating force in cricket, back during the days of Glen McGrath and Shane Warne, Adam Gilchrist, Steve Waugh. Unfortunately they just haven't had any decent new blood to replace all the older players that have retired.

Siddle and Haddin have proven themselved to be capable bowlers but there's simply no batting strength, save for Hussey. Even Ponting hasn't been playing well, though I attribute that to the stresses and critcisms he's no doubt been facing throughout this series.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• Yeah, that's true. At the moment, England is proving to be the better team, and good on them. They deserve it.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm keeping track of the game as we speak. I'm hoping that Prior makes a century, it'll be a nice thing to see.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Hi all. Im John from Ireland. Just new here and hoping to settle in.

Comment

• Welcome John!

Comment

• NEW user son

Yo im new on the board im a big big survival horror and zombie fan

hit me up im down for anything re related

peace

FAM-Z

Comment

• Originally posted by Peter Perve
                          Uihh nice it works :-)

My name is Peter and I will now participate in this forum

Best regards

Peter
                          Somehow I doubt that.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• Yeah, well, I'm Steve, I'm 25, I spend too much time in front of my PC, most of the things I like involve blood. Horror movies, Zombie stuff, and I like my steaks barely dead.

Comment

• Hi everyone.

I love Haunting Ground.

Comment

• Hey. I'm pretty much a long time RE fan, although I'm more of a classic RE fan as the post RE4 titles didn't really do it for me. I never even knew this community existed nor the wonderful gems within it, I just have to say thanks to everyone who's put the hard work in to bring what's currently out there, and to those who are still working on stuff. Things like the hack Trial Version I never thought possible, or ever imagined what was burried inside that disc image, really is amazing to be seeing what I'm seeing with my own eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X