• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeskerSexyCheez View Post
    I cosplayed Jill ONCE.

This does not MAKE me Jill.

I have a name of my own.

It is Siân.

The 'a' has a roof.

I'm going to murder you, you perverted creep.

Comment

I cosplayed Jill ONCE.

I have a name of my own.

It is Siân.

The 'a' has a roof.

Hello Jill!
      Freedom of Information.

Comment

I cosplayed Jill ONCE.

I have a name of my own.

It is Siân.

The 'a' has a roof.

It's behavior like that set forth from other male Jill fans that is the reason I usually keep myself on the down low about it. Its become hard to be associated with liking Jill and not being some whacked out psycho fanboy. Sorry to hear about your trouble If I were official ambassador of the Jill community, I would humbly apologize on its behalf. . .but I'm not.

There's just too many missvalentines out there. . .
        sigpic

Comment

• It's 9:00 PM here where I live and it's raining heavily outside. But apparently, there won't be any cancellation of classes tomorrow since our college administrators think we're water-proof or something. Time to wade through knee-deep cockroach infested flood waters again. Ah, how I love living in a third-world country.
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

• Latest breaking news articles, photos, video, blogs, reviews, analysis, opinion and reader comment from New Zealand and around the World - NZ Herald

This. But it also amuses me. Just wish that instead of calling for the man to get sacked they were demanding equal pay rights which is the thing that started the whole fandango.

I just used to word fandango in a sentence and now another one. Maybe this should be in I'm Happy instead!

Comment

I cosplayed Jill ONCE.

I have a name of my own.

It is Siân.

The 'a' has a roof.

This wouldn't happen if you cosplayed as Spencer. It's your own doing!

Make yourself appealing to mutants and you're gonna get perverts. It's like going out and wearing a short skirt and wondering why men are giving you dirty looks.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• In fairness, guys should have enough control over there groin not to start panting because more than six square inches of lady flesh is on display. I despair for some of my gender some days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                  In fairness, guys should have enough control over there groin not to start panting because more than six square inches of lady flesh is on display. I despair for some of my gender some days.
                  You imply that women don't do the same?

Comment

• It happens, certainly. It's just not as common and they don't seem to loose as much self control as some guys do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      In fairness, guys should have enough control over there groin not to start panting because more than six square inches of lady flesh is on display. I despair for some of my gender some days.
                      I may have just fallen in love with you a little bit for that. XD

Comment

• People need to exercise a little more self-control, but it doesn't help when women intentionally make themselves more visually appealing to men.

See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                          Make yourself appealing to mutants and you're gonna get perverts. It's like going out and wearing a short skirt and wondering why men are giving you dirty looks.
                          I can't help but agree. This is the internet. I expect no real seriousness or self control here. xD

Comment

• Posting a suggestive picture of yourself on the INTERNET and not expecting perverted remarks is sheer lunacy.

Stick your dick into a bee hive and you're going to get stung.
                            Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 06-26-2011, 12:12 AM.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• It's attitudes like that which really piss me off, you know. Why can't I wear what I want without fear about getting harrassed over it? That's exactly the same thing all these sodding rape apologist assholes come up with; always blaming the woman because clearly by wearing provocative clothing, we're simply begging for you to put your fucking cock in us. It's sickening really. I hear what you're saying about the internet because it is a congregation of freaks in general, but don't you fucking dare let that translate into real life. That's just pathetic; insulting to women by laying blame on them and insulting to men by implying they all lack self control.

And you know what? Cosplaying Jill isn't the same as wearing clothes I know are going to get me male attention; it is celebrating my love for the character and that is anything should be bloody well respected.

Also, I didn't get perverted comments in the first place; just some jackass who kept calling me Jill and commenting on my deviantart page all the time. You can surely understand why that was starting to grind. "OMG, TITS" me and most women are all pretty hard to because we get that all the time, but it is the creeping weirdo people that make life just a little bit difficult. I've just never been able to come to grips why I should ever be treated so ridiculously differently because of my appearence. It's old, dudebros, it is really fucking old.

You know what? This is getting too deep into the territory I usually come here to avoid; ignorant sexist comments. Let's just stop this now before I invite a ban on myself so I can cool down for a few days...

(Post may be rated R for swearing and general womanly rage.)
                              Last edited by WeskerSexyCheez; 06-26-2011, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                                People need to exercise a little more self-control, but it doesn't help when women intentionally make themselves more visually appealing to men.

This sums it up good I believe. And the funny thing is...

When a child puts on sexual clothing, parents are scared to death because they know what kind of signals that kind of clothing sends out.

When a woman puts on sexy clothing, all of sudden she isn't aware of what kind of signals she's sending.

I think men should be able to control themselves, BUT women also need some common sense when they dress.

If you go with the argument "I can dress in whatever I want", sure, you can. But you'll have to think about how people reacts to what you're wearing.

If you're wearing a nazi symbol, people will get upset.

If you're wearing a thong, males will have a hard time controlling themselves. Of course most of us can, even though we REALLY just want to go all out... and some males can't control themselves sadly.

Comment

Working...
                                X