Leon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internet, serious business....

....anyway I personally thought RE4's gameplay was becoming boring fast, the game didn't even attract me to replay it more than once. Were I finished the old games each one probably more than 10 times. Well that doesn't mean RE4 is bad, hell no the gameplay is way awesome, even though boring with time. It was just very weak plot and series-wise. Also someone told me that he started with RE4 and then played REmake after it and loved REmake more than the other. So anyway what I want to say is you two are in a conflict where both are totally right and also wrong. The problem is you are expressing your opinions a 'little' offending and/or strange to each other Just keep it down a little and lets discuss the pros and contras of the both RE-Eras if I can call this like that... I do hope the tank-controls are not gone forever... (don't even try to blackmail me for this post)

So anyway whatthehell has this to do with Leon!?
    Last edited by Scott Green; 10-01-2008, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Green View Post
      So anyway whatthehell has this to do with Leon!?
      Well as the poll asks "Which Leon is better"
      So one fan (me) decides that RE4's Leon is better, which most fans disagree with. And of course I get attacked by extremely sensitive fanboys..with the RE:4 bashing out of no where. All of this because my opinion are against the "cult's"
      LOL!..sad..Not that has anytthing to do it with I was just telling you how it started.

Comment

Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
        you should see IT, not so good movie, but a great novel
        You lack of faith in Tim Curry is disturbing.

Originally posted by beasley23803 View Post
        A big intimating Company makes a virus that turns people into zombies and a select few have to escape...-How cliche and weak is that.[/B]
        Antagonistic corporate types make the greatest enemies this side of Nazi Germany, just look at the history of them - the likes of Weyland-Yutani and OCP both come to mind. Umbrella was a very different opponent to what we're used to dealing with. It wasn't a singular adversary, or any kind of individual nemesis, instead it was a cold, faceless force of great influencial power. Along came RE4, and Umbrella was gone by the introduction.
        Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 10-01-2008, 11:06 AM.
        See you in hell.

Comment

Hahahahah. You. Are. Priceless. Do you know how many times you contradict yourself in your one post? You make my rebuttal unnecessary.

You RE4 haters are blined by your dislike of the games story so now you all hate everything post RE4..without even thinking.
          Remember that "zinger?" That comment, which you made to Darkmoon, is what set me off. You had to get up on your pedestal and proclaim how you're better than everyone else (see your other posts as well, where you continually refer to RE4 haters en masse, and say Capcom has made a game according to your preferences - an immature and selfish statement).

Here's one, in all of its GLORY:

Originally posted by beasley23803
          Hoold ON, who's bitching and moaning about the game play. I said in my opinion it SUCKED and it was BORING! You all are the ones bitching and crying and ranting about how you haate RE4 sooo much. Get a life and actually read before you post. And it looks to me that I won as I am the one who's happy with the new RE style. Oh HowCapcom loves their true fans, Like Me!
          Notice how you ask a question in your first sentence...and then follow it up with an answer that indicts you? Hahahahaha.

Anyway, the tangent that this thread has taken is due to your own proclamation.

EDIT:SERIOUSLY: I wish Dot would just close this topic as you cannot debate without:
          Swearing
          Showing an ounce of respect
          Being Overly Sensitive
          Judgemental
          Ranting
          And clearly Being Open-Minded.

And please do not bother responding as this is already resloved. You are always going to be miserable because of not getting anymore old gameplay and I will continue to be happy with the new Gameplay!
          1. Where have I used any curse words?

2. I have only disrespected you. You have disrespected me, Darkmoon, Helegad, and any other person that has disagreed with YOUR opinion.

3. Being overly sensitive. In the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, your screen name and photo are listed next to the definition of "sensitive."

4. Judgmental. First, learn to spell the word. Second, see your first quote.

5. Ranting...indeed.

6. I am being open-minded. I like RE4. I like all RE games. I just don't like RE4's characters or story. YOU, however, have stated that all RE games prior to RE4 "suck" and are "boring."

Learn to debate, kid.

Now, hopefully we can all get back to the topic at hand.
          Last edited by Jill's Boob; 10-01-2008, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
            Now, hopefully we can all get back to the topic at hand.
            Let's discuss the gradual decline of the Aliens franchise, post-1986.
            See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
              Let's discuss the gradual decline of the Aliens franchise, post-1986.
              Wow...that could take years. "Aliens" was the pinnacle of that franchise, which has petered out considerably in the past 22 years.

But, I believe that would best be handled in the other non-RE thread forum.

This emo-haired douchebag is what we all need to get back to talking about...why does his hair have to "fop" like that? Why? And when he speaks his character only gets worse...
              Last edited by Jill's Boob; 10-01-2008, 11:18 AM.

Comment

1. Where have I used any curse words? Refer to your first post

2. I have only disrespected you. You have disrespected me, Darkmoon, Helegad, and any other person that has disagreed with YOUR opinion.
                PROOF PLEASE!

3. Being overly sensitive. In the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, your screen name and photo are listed next to the definition of "sensitive."
                Who's whining and crying and getting all upset over fictional entertainment...?

Are you a native english speaker? http://www.alphadictionary.com/artic...dgment.htmlAnd yes I should have said some or most.

5. Ranting...indeed.
                Im glad you are finally admitting it.

6. I am being open-minded. I like RE4. I like all RE games. I just don't like RE4's characters or story. YOU, however, have stated that all RE games prior to RE4 "suck" and are "boring.
                ONCE AGAIN, PLEASE SHOW ME WHEN I STATED THAT ALL PRE RE:4 GAMES SUCKED AND WERE BORING!

Learn to debate, kid.
                If lying, crying, & ranting is your definiton of debate I'm glad I dont know how!

WIN!
                PS..refer to my signature

Comment

I did always wonder about Leon's hair. Shouldn't it really be short so as not be grabbed by the living dead, ganados or burglars? And yet he grows it even longer and sillier. Maybe he thinks if he copies Ada's hair cut she'll be more attracted to him?

Of course, he also develops a personality so wooden that if you tap on his head saw dust comes out his ears. And his cliche, 'I'm so bad ass' act is...not great. Shouldn't you surely show something beyond blind confidence when you're infected by an evil parasite that can control your mind, loose the girl you're meant to protect two or three times and being surrounded by super human creatures capable of ripping the head off you quite quickly, or tenticle raping you in saddlers case? Sure a little fear, a little worry come up? Even when Luis gets killed he sounds more irked that he has to stop being the centre of attention for five minutes than that the guy's dieing on him.

Fortunately Chris, from what we've seen, seems a bit more human. Even if he is a freakish mutant with arms designed to crush blocks of stone.

Edit: Beasely, I'm warning you. Drop it now or I will start pimp slapping you with Infractions. You've been rude as hell multiple times and I'm currently not doing anything because I'm involved in this thread. Don't do it again or I will reconsider.
                  Last edited by Darkmoon; 10-01-2008, 11:59 AM.

Comment

1. Where have I used any curse words? Refer to your first post

PROOF PLEASE!

Who's whining and crying and getting all upset over fictional entertainment...?

Are you a native english speaker? http://www.alphadictionary.com/artic...dgment.htmlAnd yes I should have said some or most.

5. Ranting...indeed.
                    Im glad you are finally admitting it.

6. I am being open-minded. I like RE4. I like all RE games. I just don't like RE4's characters or story. YOU, however, have stated that all RE games prior to RE4 "suck" and are "boring.
                    ONCE AGAIN, PLEASE SHOW ME WHEN I STATED THAT ALL PRE RE:4 GAMES SUCKED AND WERE BORING!

Learn to debate, kid.
                    If lying, crying, & ranting is your definiton of debate I'm glad I dont know how!

WIN!
                    PS..refer to my signature
                    Wow. I have quoted this for posterity. Beasley, seriously...do you not see it? You're like a criminal who has forgone his court-appointed attorney, and is instead defending himself...only to present damning evidence in the process.

You are unintentionally hilarious. Good work.

EDIT: I will call it a day. As much as I don't like you beasley, you do usually provide the website with good info in the "news report topic." And there's no need for you to get any infractions. Let's get back to the topic of Leon. Anyway, according to the current data of the polls...his new character direction is widely panned.
                    Last edited by Jill's Boob; 10-01-2008, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Yeah, JB, let him be as well. While you haven't warranted any infractions I would ask you to stop poking him. Hopefully, that'll put this thread back on track.

Of course, folks, if you wanna discuss RE4 in another thread then feel free. But keep it pleasant. Not, as a random example, calling people who don't think it to be the greatest thing ever unthinking fanboys who've blinded themselves to the games charms.
                      Last edited by Darkmoon; 10-01-2008, 12:11 PM.

Comment

"Edit: Beasely, I'm warning you. Drop it now or I will start pimp slapping you with Infractions. You've been rude as hell multiple times and I'm currently not doing anything because I'm involved in this thread. Don't do it again or I will reconsider."

You cannot be the least bit serious. All I have basically said is that I don't like the old RE games game play and that I think RE:4's is the better character. I have yet to swear, disrespect, or throw insults to..to anybody. On the other hand, because of my opinons this irrelevant crap was stated to me..
                        - "Eff you, Mr. High & Mighty."
                        - "I have only disrespected you."..She Admits it...
                        -"I should have known that you - a huge RE4 fan - would only have the attention span of a fluke worm."
                        - "RE4 is a cliche filled, light-on-story, quick paced action-fest that is perfectly suited to your simplistic mind."
                        -"This Beasley clown"
                        - The public school system has obviously failed you.

It's clear that your opinion on who's insulting the other is purely biased and was swayed by your own personal opinion and not fact.

Comment

You have a point, which is why I didn't do anything before. However, I am telling you to drop it. If you want feel free to take it up with Dot. Ask him to read the thread and see if he agrees. Until then please dont aggravate anyone. Or possible bias or no I will give you some infractions.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                            You have a point, which is why I didn't do anything before. However, I am telling you to drop it. If you want feel free to take it up with Dot. Ask him to read the thread and see if he agrees. Until then please dont aggravate anyone. Or possible bias or no I will give you some infractions.
                            Okay glad you see my point..Now we can truly move on

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                              You can't be serious. Beasley does not have a point. He started all this with the last sentence of post #55. Which was directed at you, Darkmoon - a moderator of all things. You offered your opinion on Leon & RE4, and he went off about how non-RE4-lovers are all grouped together and "do not think before they post."

Many people through the latter portion of this thread have disagreed with Beasley...yourself, me, Helegad, Mr Zombie, Jill Lover, and Mr Spencer. It's not like I am the only one who has disagreed with him. The only reason I went after him personally was because of his condescending posts.

For an example of his antagonistic nature:

ATTN: Jill's Boob
                              Jill's Boob I'm glad I got you all upset, because you are annoying as Hell.

THE PRE RE:4 GAME PLAY IS JUST PLAIN BORING, IT SUCKED! Just absolutely horrible!
                              Get MAD all you want in my opinion its the truth.But, I know you know it sucks too.
                              Or what about this gem:

Actually, I didn't read through that post because it was most likely utter BS. You honestly think I am going to read whatever you had to say knowing that it was some biased anti-RE4 rant. That's full very angry opinions. Mad because someone else's appreciates RE4. YEAH RIGHT. You really need to learn how to respect other's opinion.
                              He tells me to learn how to respect others opinions, yet in the same paragraph says that he wouldn't read all of my post (opinion) because it "was most likely utter BS."

I don't know how to lay it out anymore that he is not even trying to banter back & forth with a normal discussion, as he is solely set on his own logic, while any other vantage point is garbage.

He has been disrespectful to numerous people, and has refused to let this topic get back to the original subject matter until he felt he had his own personal victory.
                              Last edited by Jill's Boob; 10-01-2008, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Just noticed one thing about Leon, lots of people didn't liked his new face model in Degeneration, but it's actually looks really similar to the face model he had in re2 (I mean some cg arts). I can't normally post pictures on ps3 so can someone do the comparesion? And post it.
                                "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Working...
                                X