No announcement yet.

Leon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going through this topic now, handing out infractions as they are required. So if you are still on this heated debate from page 4, I'd suggest forming a post which doesn't insult other posters for their opinions.

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
    As to Leon in RE4, the reason I dislike him (bar his sudden ability to defy the laws of physics. Goverment training...or zen master super hero?) is, in terms of personality and emotion, he's neck and neck with my cooker. And honestly, I think the cooker may be pulling ahead.
    How about...BOTH!

Edit: Beasily has a 7 day timeout due to his actions here, and spamming user profile pages. Have an argument guys, but leave the name calling out of it. It only undermines your position and makes the community think less of you. If theres a troll, ignore him and report it. I'll handle it.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 10-03-2008, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Ok, sorry Dot, I'll try and stay out of that shit in the future

But even with government training, like Darkmoon said, I doubt that you would still be able to jump out second story windows and jump from clock towers.

RE4 is ridiculous.

Comment

• i just like the RE4 leon

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
          I like both.
          I have no problems with his RE4 incarnation.
          ^
          ________
          buy extreme q
          Last edited by Blacktail; 01-19-2011, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• ^ I was wondering who bought this hostile topic back up again. But of course it was a Leon fan.

Comment

• Yep, a Leon fan who hasn't even seen the RE2 incarnation. I can verify that

Comment

• RE4 leon hands down!
                He seems more professional than RE2, although i have nothing against re2 leon.
                Last edited by Andyfer_Ruu; 11-11-2008, 03:29 PM. Reason: More to add.

Comment

• Out of ninety votes, the results are pretty damning for the James Bond/Solid Snake/Giacomo Casanova wannabe from RE4.
                  Last edited by Jill's Boob; 11-11-2008, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                    Out of ninety votes, the results are pretty damning for the James Bond/Solid Snake/Giacomo Casanova wannabe from RE4.
                    True ^^ but personaly i prefer RE4's Leon, even though i like RE2's aswell.

Comment

• Don't think theres anything wrong with either.
                      Leon's a well developed character in RE2, and in RE4 he's harder then God and Chuck Norris put together.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                        Don't think theres anything wrong with either.
                        Leon's a well developed character in RE2, and in RE4 he's harder then God and Chuck Norris put together.
                        AHA!! I like that, made me laugh out loud.
                        I cant remember, but did it say Leon was meant to be in RE5?

Comment

• RE2 Leon didn't even have much of a personality. I don't see why so many people have negative opinions about RE4's Leon. From the comments, it feels like being in High School again when all the nerds and unpopular guys are hating on the jocks and cool guys, for being better, stronger and cooler...?
                          Maybe some of you are taking your frustrations out on the RE4 Leon....? ?? hmm. maybe some bad nerdy, unpopular experiences..??..hmm..hmm
                          Maybe it's time for the small guys to make a come back..
                          Last edited by beasley23803; 11-11-2008, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• xD maybe!
                            It just depends on peoples opinions, i know some people prefer not to like whats popular, same maybe it's the same with Leon?

Comment

• Originally posted by Andyfer_Ruu View Post
                              xD maybe!
                              It just depends on peoples opinions, i know some people prefer not to like whats popular, same maybe it's the same with Leon?
                              "xD" is right, because I actually believe that, that may be the reason.
                              Last edited by beasley23803; 11-11-2008, 04:22 PM.

Comment

• yah! and....i couldnt remember what to type for a certain emote, so i used ' xD'
                                It'll be awesome to see him and Chris together.

Comment

Working...
                                X