Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 5 = Resident Evil 4 (Arguing in here! - Keep it civil)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That I agree with. Especially playing "Real Survival" mode. It still scares me. Which I can't say for any RE game, after such a long time.

Comment

• REmake is the best RE game, hands down.

Comment

• Indeed. Best Survival Horror and best as a RE game. I still play it. I don't like Wii version, though. It feels like they start to re-release crappy ports with nothing new to offer.

Comment

• *looks at the three, no four other RE4 versions (one on cell phones!) besides the supposedly GC-exclusive one, then at the RE0 Wii port* Naw, Capcom wouldn't do that... >_>
          Last edited by Canas Renvall; 11-03-2008, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• Dammit. Beat me to it.
            Yes, like Capcom is actually a stranger to whoring out ports.

Comment

• Originally posted by beasley23803 View Post
              I'm just better than you, everyone else is cool in my book.
              You're like one of those "idiot savants," except without the "savant" part.

Comment

• Thats exactly what i've been trying to get across. If your a die hard fan of the series, then you accept every game no matter what.
                Even if it no longer has nothing to do with survival horror, you just like the series for what it is, or has become
                If the qualities you liked in it are already gone, why would you still continue being a fan of it?:/
                So, basically what you just said is if the qualities are gone why still call yourself a fan, or continue being a fan? You basically agreed with what I've been saying so try explaining that to the rest of the people here.

Wat. How is that the same thing?
                Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                  You're like one of those "idiot savants," except without the "savant" part.
                  Nevermind about Beasley. He's just a hairy monkey from ItchyTastyLand.

I think it would be great if Ganado's were scrapped and Crimson Head's became the primary backbone enemy of the BH games like Zombie's used to be. So what I'm saying really is I agree with you. Crimson Head's rule.

That would of been a great evolution. BH, really though, has devolved over time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twist View Post
                    Nevermind about Beasley. He's just a hairy monkey from ItchyTastyLand.

I think it would be great if Ganado's were scrapped and Crimson Head's became the primary backbone enemy of the BH games like Zombie's used to be. So what I'm saying really is I agree with you. Crimson Head's rule.

That would of been a great evolution. BH, really though, has devolved over time.
                    You know my secret

You are so right, Resident Evil has evolved & for the better
                    Last edited by beasley23803; 11-03-2008, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• If by better you mean more like Devil May Cry and less like the real Resident Evil, then yes.

Comment

• Gameplay wise yes. Main Story= we will have to wait until 5.
                        Last edited by beasley23803; 11-03-2008, 11:20 PM.

Comment

• I'll tell you what this serie's really needs: A COMPLETE overhaul of the timeline/serie's/storyline.

The plot needs to be perfected starting from BH 0 with all plot holes filled in, up to BH.

Wesker's Report needs re-doing, with the story about Wesker holding Sherry captive put back into the storyline.

Does anybody share my view here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Twist View Post
                            I'll tell you what this serie's really needs: A COMPLETE overhaul of the timeline/serie's/storyline.

The plot needs to be perfected starting from BH 0 with all plot holes filled in, up to BH.

Wesker's Report needs re-doing, with the story about Wesker holding Sherry captive put back into the storyline.

Does anybody share my view here?
                            Yes, Yes! Even though you insulted me, I complete agree. Imagine how perfect the game would be storyline wise!

Comment

• Originally posted by beasley23803 View Post
                              Gameplay wise yes. Main Story= we will have to wait until 5.
                              Gameplay wise it has turned into an action game. It's not scary so it isn't horror, and with barrels of ammo handed to you on a silver platter, it's not really survival either.

So strictly speaking, for a survival horror title, the gameplay has gotten worse.
                              I'd play a static background, tank controlled survival horror game over a behind the shoulder one any day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biohazard EX View Post
                                I'd play a static background, tank controlled survival horror game over a behind the shoulder one any day.
                                If they wanted to make every new game using that old game play then I really wouldnt mind, Because I am more about the story then the game play itself. But that doesnt keep me from liking the new game play better!

Comment

Working...
                                X