• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
    Ohh my! How do you get this scene?!

Comment

• Originally posted by randomwab View Post
      Ohh my! How do you get this scene?!
      When Rebecca asks you to come with you say "NO" that will make her not playable in the game. That means that you'll have to fight the Phant 42 alone without using the V-Jolt and if Chris gets poisoned by the snake, he collapses and wakes up in the save room. After the encounter with the first hunter Chris will say that Rebecca is still in the mansion and she needs help. Go under the stairs next to the save room when you first met Rebecca, you'll see her getting attacked by a hunter, enter the save room and you'll hear her scream, exit and you'll get this scene.
      sigpic

Comment

• That's just beautiful!

Comment

• Hey Dot, I just checked your theory with Biohazard Deadly Silence (being able to skip all cut scenes and doors animations really helps). Turns out we are both right !

First try : I got saved by Barry, and did not take the chemical. Barry did not appear in 2F Hall and yet, he was not with Forest either !

Second try : I did the same thing (still avoiding the chemical), but skipped the shotgun, and then Barry appeared with Forest.

Third try : I rushed through the east wing, did not take the shotgun nor the chemical, Barry did not appear in 2F Hall. Instead of going to the balcony to see Barry, I came back to the save room to take the chemical, and returned to 2F Hall where Barry was waiting for me.

EDIT : Oh God, I just had the Crackhorn zombie event ! When I left the aquarium room (Barry was there), I headed to the bedroom and boom, the door opened behind me and he was there ! Then I checked the corridor and indeed, he was not there, which means that it is the same zombie. Discovering this after all these years, amazing !
          Right after that, I managed to get 2 zombies in the chimney room (where you use the lighter) thanks to Wesker's advices : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZtO5ItAqhw
          However, contrary to what the video shows, I did take the map, and the trick worked all the same.
          I had already seen those zombies but did not know at the time how exactly they appeared. It was quite frightening the first time !
          Last edited by Sly; 09-17-2009, 11:56 AM.

Comment

• I didn't know about the hunter killing Rebecca in the original game. Those chimney zombies are cool though. I wonder how they got from that slanted-ass roof to the chimney?

Comment

• I recall the possibility of getting Rebecca killed in the Library on the second floor as well. I think it even shows it in the end credits, but I only managed it once (and I suspect I might still have that save) Does anyone know to get that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                I recall the possibility of getting Rebecca killed in the Library on the second floor as well. I think it even shows it in the end credits,
                Yes the scene with Rebecca getting attacked by a hunter in the library is showed in the end credits but I never managed to get that either. Maybe it depends on the location you visit first, the library or the save room next to the stairs. I have a save file before Rebecca's death so I'll play the game tomorrow and I'll let you know if that's possible.
                sigpic

Comment

• I think you can trigger the scene of Rebecca being attacked by choosing 'Yes' the first time you find her in the save room. When you get back from the Guardhouse, Chris hears Rebecca screaming, so you go to the library. After seeing the scene, don't kill the Hunter and leave the room, then enter, and she's dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
                    I think you can trigger the scene of Rebecca being attacked by choosing 'Yes' the first time you find her in the save room. When you get back from the Guardhouse, Chris hears Rebecca screaming, so you go to the library. After seeing the scene, don't kill the Hunter and leave the room, then enter, and she's dead.
                    That happens only in Resident Evil Remake.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Only in REmake? I could swear it happened in the RE original like that. I'm gonna have to re-check.

Comment

• No you're right Ridley. Besides, you never see Rebecca in the save room in the remake. Rebecca dying in the library is her most common death scene actually, whereas her death scene near the save room is less famous (and is not in the remake, sadly).
                        Last edited by Sly; 09-17-2009, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• Unless your referring to the death scene by itself, you see Rebecca in the save room when you save Richard from the snake bite. At least I did the last time I played REmake.

Comment

• I think he means you can never meet her for the first time there, like you can in RE1. You can only meet her for the first time in the hallway where Richard's poisoned.

Comment

• Yeah, you're right Canas Renvall, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Comment

• How you get the different Rebecca death scenes is outlined in my post a few pages back.

Comment

Working...
                                X