Replaying: Resident Evil 1 (Original)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
    I watched a little bit of Dot's performance earlier today.

I was only on long enough to hear him scream "SHES A DEMON" at Rebecca. I lol'd.

you should have heard his demon roar when he blew up the tyrant on the helipad.

Comment

• Yea it was funny, I was at work in the office and someone was like "what the hell was that" I had to explain it to them after I stopped laughing.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
        you should have heard his demon roar when he blew up the tyrant on the helipad.
        That was testosterone-driven, unadulterated manliness the world has never known.

Until you know Darkmoon, then it's just normal.

Also...

FEAR.
        REALISTIC ACTION.
        THE EVIL DEMONS OF DESTRUCTION.
        ONLY YOU CAN STOP THEM.

BIOHAZARD.

IT'S NOT JUST A GAME.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post

FEAR.
          REALISTIC ACTION.
          THE EVIL DEMONS OF DESTRUCTION.
          ONLY YOU CAN STOP THEM.

BIOHAZARD.

IT'S NOT JUST A GAME.
          LIFE OR DEATH

Comment

• Cmon, I had to roar. 13 more seconds and I was done for. Had the Tyrant hit me with his final swipe, I was mince meat. I present visual evidence. Tell me you wouldn't let out a heroic roar after dodging the Tyrant's claw, continuing until the demon explodes:

Spoiler:
            Last edited by Dot50Cal; 09-20-2009, 12:29 AM.

Comment

• ah yes the Arnold voice.

Comment

• Its also kinda interesting how after the boulder that reveals the Black Tiger Spider's lair has an odd enemy spawn. If you go back down to where the boulder was, a Hunter will come through the door near the Flamethrower after you. But if you head to the doors, its waiting in that newly created hole. Very devious, and it caught me off guard.

Comment

• So dot ever find out what was in that hole?

Comment

So dot ever find out what was in that hole?
                    I think it was worked out that you only get something in that hole if you have the lighter as Jill!

Comment

So dot ever find out what was in that hole?
                      In Remake you get an ink ribbon.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                        Cmon, I had to roar. 13 more seconds and I was done for. Had the Tyrant hit me with his final swipe, I was mince meat. I present visual evidence. Tell me you wouldn't let out a heroic roar after dodging the Tyrant's claw, continuing until the demon explodes:

Spoiler:
                        I hope you recorded your version of the battle cry for our enjoyment. XD
                        Last edited by Canas Renvall; 09-20-2009, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• I don't

But something else I just noticed. When you return to the mansion, the fountain plant isn't there anymore and the water is back to blue colored.

On a side note, I don't think I'll be streaming today. Unless I move onto Biohazard that is. There really just isn't much to comment on at this point and I think the stream is outliving its usefulness. Is it just me, or does Jill look a little in this picture?
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 09-20-2009, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• In honour of your playthroughs, (and the fact that I'm ill and can't be bothered doing anything else except play games and watch old episodes of TMNT this weekend), I've started a playthrough of my own, Director's Cut, Chris, Arrange Mode. Having fun with it, but the times I've died on the two Yawn fights just isn't funny.

PLUS I've still got the Demon Boulders to look forward to!!!

Comment

• Yeah Dot, move on to Biohazard ! You will love the japanese songs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sly View Post
                                Yeah Dot, move on to Biohazard ! You will love the japanese songs.
                                Yea I was so pissed when I bought the original BH a few months back because I can't play it ...was looking forward to those songs.

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                                I don't

But something else I just noticed. When you return to the mansion, the fountain plant isn't there anymore and the water is back to blue colored.

On a side note, I don't think I'll be streaming today. Unless I move onto Biohazard that is. There really just isn't much to comment on at this point and I think the stream is outliving its usefulness. Is it just me, or does Jill look a little in this picture?
                                Yea her face definitaly looks like lol.
                                Last edited by REmaster; 09-20-2009, 07:29 PM.
                                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Working...
                                X