Resident Evil 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
    Looks like my link from Biohaze is spreading...

Spoiler:

I'll only play Resident Evil 1 with Jill from now on
    Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Why the hell did I think it was a good idea to click that ?

Fuck you
      Last edited by Richard Aiken; 08-04-2012, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• Dude what is up with that link. Good thing I dont have epilepsy. Not very scary just kinda annoying.

Comment

• The "Prelude" bit is just the Leon tutorial, as Newsbot and I suspected.

Comment

• Originally posted by LVL100 Merchant View Post
            The "Prelude" bit is just the Leon tutorial, as Newsbot and I suspected.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/60560...vil-6/63634725
            I said two days ago before people went mad over the prelude reveal http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...l=1#post230703

It was revealed ages ago, I don't know why everone forgot it.
            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Except it never says it's tutorial... From what we know it can be a small solo mission on the Ivy University which take place before Leon's scenario.
              Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by LVL100 Merchant View Post
                The "Prelude" bit is just the Leon tutorial, as Newsbot and I suspected.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/60560...vil-6/63634725
                Heart = broken. I am officially sick of all these "leaks." None of this stuff would be disappointing if we discovered it while actually playing the game.

Comment

• Comment

• The prelude does seem like a tutorial for the game.

Going from quick time events of all kinds to interactive moments carrying Helena. Then onto things like firing your weapon how to combine herbs, to dash in moments that you need to and ending with a combination of all of them, it is definately a tutorial section.

Comment

• Comment

• Let me shoot this tutorial bullshit down.

In the videos of RE6's Preview Version released to the Arabic Review Team, the menu only has Leon, Chris, and Jake.

However, for Leon, the part played was his ComicCon China demo but with the tutorial this time around, implying that the tutorial was either:

1. only there for preview purposes/the demo that will be released in September
                        2. is part of Leon's campaign which would mean his Tall Oaks chapter is a flashback or setback as well (similar to Chris' Serbian scenario)

Prelude was NEVER on the menu as selectable, yet the guy played through the Tutorial. Because Prelude is not the, or any other, tutorial.

Besides, tutorials are done in game/during loading etc, or text on the screen during gameplay. No need for a seperate campaign for something that isn't even complicated to deem itself a seperate "mode" (what did the tutorial accomplish, how to open a door and combine herbs?)

I can link to videos if anyone has trouble believing facts.
                        Last edited by ElusionM; 08-06-2012, 07:07 AM.

Comment

• Yes thank you! Someone who understands
                          PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                            Let me shoot this tutorial bullshit down.

In the videos of RE6's Preview Version released to the Arabic Review Team, the menu only has Leon, Chris, and Jake.

However, for Leon, the part played was his ComicCon China demo but with the tutorial this time around, implying that the tutorial was either:

1. only there for preview purposes/the demo that will be released in September
                            2. is part of Leon's campaign which would mean his Tall Oaks chapter is a flashback or setback as well (similar to Chris' Serbian scenario)

Prelude was NEVER on the menu as selectable, yet the guy played through the Tutorial. Because Prelude is not the, or any other, tutorial.

Besides, tutorials are done in game/during loading etc, or text on the screen during gameplay. No need for a seperate campaign for something that isn't even complicated to deem itself a seperate "mode" (what did the tutorial accomplish, how to open a door and combine herbs?)

I can link to videos if anyone has trouble believing facts.
                            The build of the game with the Prelude option is newer than the one that guy played. Many games have tutorial stages at the beginning of the game which are then made independent from the rest of the game and selectable from the main menu.

Of course I would really love for it to be a new campaign altogether.
                            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                              Of course I would really love for it to be a new campaign altogether.
                              Hoooold on for one more day!

Comment

• Whats in one day? Gamescon is this month but not until later.

EDIT: From Biohazard France

If you read our latest news, you certainly have learned of a 5th campaign named "Prelude", which has had the gift to surprise anyone given the already considerable content of the title.
                                Geimaku took the initiative to contact Capcom about it and have had some feedback:

"The Prelude introduces the different campaigns. However, I would consider it not as a full-fledged campaign, hence the name of a prelude by the way! "
                                Last edited by shanemurphy; 08-06-2012, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X