No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Damnation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think she looks great, and yes it's absolute madness to say she's fat, her figure in that trailer - would she be real of course is hot.
    http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
    http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
    Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• Ada looks fine to me, though I can kinda see where Mrox2 was coming from. Probably it's her nose that's makes her look a little thicker.

RE4

Damnation

Comment

• Given the time between Gun Survivor and Damnation, I think the new guy looks too young to be Ark.

Ada looks about like I imagined she would based on the character models from Degeneration.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_m76gcxMpgj1rx5be7o1_r1_500.png
Views:	1
Size:	185.2 KB
ID:	401450
          This made me chuckle
          PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
            Ada looks about like I imagined she would based on the character models from Degeneration.
            Yeah... Pretty much.

Comment

• And there's always the C-Option

Comment

• Originally posted by BeefWellington View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]6905[/ATTACH]
                This made me chuckle
                This just made my day.

But yeah, I think the movie looks pretty great. I really liked Degeneration, not sure why there's as much hate for it as I've seen, but whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spera01 View Post
                  This just made my day.

But yeah, I think the movie looks pretty great. I really liked Degeneration, not sure why there's as much hate for it as I've seen, but whatever.
                  Like with Lady Gaga in music, to hate and "vocally" express it "loud " Post RE4 Resident Evil is trendy

Comment

• Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
                    It wasn't a perfect movie by any means, but it was still far better than any of the crap live-action films. Just my two cents.
                    That's pretty much how I feel. The first movie, while it had it's moments, just felt too boring for me. The best way I can describe it was how Gene did when he originally reviewed it on the dispatch. During the majority of the movie it was like I was waiting for a cutscene to end so I could pick up my controller and play.

Not a horrible movie by any means, just had my hopes up I guess, which we all know by now is something you should avoid no matter how awesome the trailer is.

Damnation looks pretty good though, I welcome any RE movie that doesn't star Milla Jovovich. I'm hoping that the mystery guy is Ark(though my gut tells me he isn't), I've always had a soft spot for the guy, c'mon CAPCOM let the poor man redeem himself.
                    Last edited by REmaster; 07-15-2012, 07:08 AM.
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• It's not Ada Anyway ... Carla ... makes sense ? Hunnigan ... Six Months Ago ? C-Virus Attack ? Carla causes it , six months after she does it again as Simmons orders her , then the real Ada Knows all this stuff ... and so.
                      Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                      ^ Lol ...

Comment

It wasn't a perfect movie by any means, but it was still far better than any of the crap live-action films. Just my two cents.

Better than those? Yes by a wide margin, but it doesn't exactly make it good...

And it's not just Ada, all the faces look weird. The recent game cinematics look more expressive.

Comment

• I don't know why everyone is thinking the new guy is Ark. He's probably just a new character. Why do people insist on getting their hopes up when it comes to Capcom?

Think about it from their perspective: Why would they bring back the lead character from one of the worst RE games (based on both critics and fans alike) ever made?
                          Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

I don't know why everyone is thinking the new guy is Ark. He's probably just a new character. Why do people insist on getting their hopes up when it comes to Capcom?

Think about it from their perspective: Why would they bring back the lead character from one of the worst RE games (based on both critics and fans alike) ever made?
                            Nobody really had any hopes, just interested at the uncanny resemblance.

I'm hoping mystery dick doesn't use psychic powers or some nonsense to control the Licker. It's stretching it already in that Lickers are really just advanced Zombies and shouldn't have the intelligence capable of understanding commands.
                            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Roll over. Play dead. Heel?

You can't teach it tricks.
                              "I've got 100 cows."
                              "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• Well it's not like they sat down at the table with Nemesis or Tyrant Mr.X and discussed why and who they were going to hunt down.
                                Stuff like that was coded in their brains. Somehow.

The same way with Lickers - inject them with a 'mission juice' and they'll know what to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X