No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Damnation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone is so hyped up for this guy to be Ark. Was he even an interesting character? I mean the RE Survivor was a pretty crooked entry in the series so it's hard to imagine something good to come out of it, including the main guy.

Comment

• Say what you will about the rest of the boxart, at least it uses the best-looking font in the series.
      A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiLØ View Post
        Everyone is so hyped up for this guy to be Ark. Was he even an interesting character? I mean the RE Survivor was a pretty crooked entry in the series so it's hard to imagine something good to come out of it, including the main guy.
        Well Survivor was good enough to be considered canon so you never know. If it is indeed Ark, it would make sense because he not only resembles ark, but unlike Billy, Carlos and all the other "where are they now" characters, Ark was good friends with Leon.

Of course it wouldn't make much sense marketing wise either , since Survivor was a flop and only hardcore fans(Who CAPCOM is no longer aiming towards) even know who the hell Ark Thompson is(Who makes Barry Burton look like a mega star). I think most people are just interested to see a blast from the past and even more so, are suprised that CAPCOM would even do such a thing.
        Last edited by REmaster; 07-20-2012, 12:53 AM.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• How Ironic would it be if this turns out to be Ark Thompson and the fanbase grows to like him!

Survivor was kinda crappy but I did like some of the story.

Comment

• i think the boxart is badass
            PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Originally posted by MiLØ View Post
              Everyone is so hyped up for this guy to be Ark. Was he even an interesting character? I mean the RE Survivor was a pretty crooked entry in the series so it's hard to imagine something good to come out of it, including the main guy.
              When I played the first time, despite the horrible voice-acting, Ark seemed to be a very cool character.

Comment

• Jesus, I really hope thats Carla.

Comment

• The guy is either :
                  - Leon's russian counterpart
                  - a war journalist
                  - some random civilian who happens to be important for some reason
                  - a combination of the above
                  But Ark ? No way, for obvious reasons. He will never come back in the series. Then again, I said the same thing about Sherry, so...

Comment

• Difference though is we wanted Sherry back

Comment

• Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
                      Difference though is we wanted Sherry back
                      You mean the same with Steve, Claire, Barry, Rebecca, Billy and even Carlos?
                      Sherry just got back because CAPCOM wanted another super-hero character, and Sherry was the perfect choice with her G-virus powers.

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                        You mean the same with Steve, Claire, Barry, Rebecca, Billy and even Carlos?
                        Sherry just got back because CAPCOM wanted another super-hero character, and Sherry was the perfect choice with her G-virus powers.
                        Sherry has no G-Virus powers.
                        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Difference though is we wanted Sherry back

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                            Sherry has no G-Virus powers.
                            Inhuman Regeneration Powers?

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                              Inhuman Regeneration Powers?
                              Advanced regeneration. Isolated to the plot. Not a factor in gameplay. Not a big deal.
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                                Advanced regeneration. Isolated to the plot. Not a factor in gameplay. Not a big deal.
                                It may not be a big deal for you, but it is to me.
                                And who said anything about gameplay, we're talking about characters coming back, I think plot is the main thing here.

Comment

Working...
                                X