X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weskers Flag View Post
    I haven't been here very long, so...
    Site Wars. There's a war going on between sites?
    Nope, expecially between Biohaze and THIA, that is just a stupid fanfiction (there is also a video where Hitler takes the role of our dear Dot50cal) made by those idiots over at Sitewars.
    Last edited by Sunglasses; 04-13-2009, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• "Nope, expecially between Biohaze and THIA, that is just a stupid fanfiction (there is also a video where Hitler takes the role of our dear Dot50cal) made by those idiots over at Sitewars."

Well, I wouldn't call comparing Hitler to Dot offensive, though. Hitler was a brilliant man.
      And they do seem like complete idiots over at Biohaze.

Comment

• And they do seem like complete idiots over at Biohaze.
        Lets not stir the pot. You're just giving them what they want.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• "Lets not stir the pot. You're just giving them what they want."

Okay, okay.
          It's a fan fiction site? Hm.

Comment

• ...Hitler was a fucking nutjob who murdered men, women and children in cold blood for daring to be Jewish, Communists, Gypsies or even disabled. I saw a lovely pile of collected false limbs from one of his wonderful holiday camps.

Biohaze itself is a pretty cool site, but a few of Beasely's friends are giving Yama a reason to regret his patience.

Anyway, topic locked.

Comment

• No Biohaze is not a fan fiction site.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weskers Flag View Post
                "Nope, expecially between Biohaze and THIA, that is just a stupid fanfiction (there is also a video where Hitler takes the role of our dear Dot50cal) made by those idiots over at Sitewars."

Well, I wouldn't call comparing Hitler to Dot offensive, though. Hitler was a brilliant man.
                And they do seem like complete idiots over at Biohaze.
                Yeah, no. We're good friends with Yama, and 99% of other RE sites so don't say stupid stuff, especially when its clearly not true.

Comment

Working...
                X