No announcement yet.

metal gear solid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• act 4 took us back to the first metal gear solid game so yes that was very emotionle and i belive it was put well together in mgs 4 i remember first time i got to that place in mgs 4 i felt sooo jesus its so strange to be back and look how everything changed from back then

Comment

• As for me not liking Metal Gear Solid, there are a few reasons.
      1) People had lauded it as realistic and fantastic, yet when I watched my brothers play (they love it) I see a fat man on roller skates, and a huge dude with a massive mini gun. And guards that can lose the trail of a guy to easily...
      2) I disagree with nearly all the praise the series gets. One being the realism, and two being the narrative. The latter feeling too drawn out and all around too 'wanky' to me.
      3) The controls must have taken me about an hour to get my head around. After that, it was a breeze to finish the game.

It's like that restaurant you'll never go back to, because you got sick after eating there.
      It's like that pub you'll never go back to because the bouncer wouldn't let you in one time.
      It's that guy/girl you'll never call again, because you thought they were a bit of a tool.

I'm sure they're nice restaurants/pubs/people respectively, that people enjoy.
      It's not a decision which is based on logic and reason, which is why you can't really
      appeal to logic or critical acclaim to tell me to try again. The series didn't leave a good impression with me, and I doubt I'll ever spend the time to play another Metal Gear Solid game.
      sigpic

Comment

• I liked MGS3, The Plant Chapter of MGS2 (Yes, Raiden > Snake), and Metal Gear 2. The rest I could care less for. As for characters, my favorites are pretty much the bad guys. Big Boss, Liquid, and Solidus. MGS bad guys are cooler than the good guys.

Comment

• ya mgs series has some pretty kick ass evil guys they do actully got better bad guys than good guys well they dont beat soild snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
            1) People had lauded it as realistic and fantastic, yet when I watched my brothers play (they love it) I see a fat man on roller skates, and a huge dude with a massive mini gun. And guards that can lose the trail of a guy to easily...
            2) I disagree with nearly all the praise the series gets. One being the realism, and two being the narrative. The latter feeling too drawn out and all around too 'wanky' to me.
            3) The controls must have taken me about an hour to get my head around. After that, it was a breeze to finish the game.
            Really if you found the game that easy try playing extreme mode..but if you don't enjoy the story I can relate, one of my friends really hates the game too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Mason View Post
              try playing extreme mode.
              i did lol, i got the big boss embelum about 3 months ago lol on mgs1 and mgs4
              Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 02-19-2009, 11:24 PM.

Comment

• i never played it on extreme mode XD il probaly just die and die all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                  i never played it on extreme mode XD il probaly just die and die all the time.
                  time and practice ALOT lol
                  im trying 2 get the chicken embelum but damn its pretty hard cuz (not trying 2 toot my own horn) im not horrible at mgs and i have 2 die 50 times and get spotted like 250 times and get caution 150.

Comment

• oh shit that will take sometime XD

Comment

• yha im almost done tho, thank god

Comment

• haha thats really good for you i hope u will make it

Comment

• Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                          haha thats really good for you i hope u will make it
                          lol il get it thnx.

did anyone on here know you can get naked snakes 1911 9mm colt on mgs4?
                          u get it by a code the same way you get the patriot.

Comment

• You can also get snake's SOCOM from MGS1. You can find it on the shadow moses island.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                              lol il get it thnx.

did anyone on here know you can get naked snakes 1911 9mm colt on mgs4?
                              u get it by a code the same way you get the patriot.
                              wish i knew i have been trying to get that gun forever

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                                You can also get snake's SOCOM from MGS1. You can find it on the shadow moses island.

wow where in that pllace can u find it ?

Comment

Working...
                                X