No announcement yet.

metal gear solid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't care for MGS3 for basically the same reasons randomwab mentioned. MGS was for me the best of the stories and MGS2 was the better game engine. I haven't played 4 yet though..no PS3.

The PSP game acid and acid 2 are good. 2 was maybe a little to colorful but the story was cool. The other game MGS portable ops just blows for not allowing you to just play with one character and hold more than 4 items.

Ocelot getting diced by the ninja was the best.

Comment

the metal gear solid portable was really nice and the cutscenes was pretty sweet i love that game i whould like to see the mg 2 and mg 2 remade ( i know many is gonna come after me for this but) i whould love to see that in new grapichs.

Comment

Now the AC!D games, they were great. Unfortunately, didn't really hit it off with the fans. Presumably because it actually involved using some intelligence and *gasp* strategy.
        See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
          Now the AC!D games, they were great. Unfortunately, didn't really hit it off with the fans. Presumably because it actually involved using some intelligence and *gasp* strategy.
          they just wherent that good in the fans eyes becuse they werent anything like we have played so it was dissapointing becuse they werent half as good as the metal gear 1 2 3

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
            they just wherent that good in the fans eyes becuse they werent anything like we have played so it was dissapointing becuse they werent half as good as the metal gear 1 2 3
            But Venus was reason enough to play AC!D 2 and like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
              I'm actually waiting on the English translation patch for Policenauts, which if I'm not mistaken is more or less complete. I think they finished putting together a beta.
              Not quite yet. They're in the Alpha testing stage for it. After this comes the Beta stage, where they add the English language features in (such as the telops when characters introduced, correcting any Engrish, running over things with a fine comb etc). Then comes Beta testing (done by a selected few to find any bugs and squash them) and then it will be finally be released after eight long years for the team on the project.

Comment

Didn't Kojima say MGS2 was the last one? Then he got death threats to carry on?
                Yep, I read that, so when you think about it, 2 was supposed to be the last...
                Either way, MGS4 is way too overrated, and the first MGS will always stay the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Spencer View Post
                  Not quite yet. They're in the Alpha testing stage for it. After this comes the Beta stage, where they add the English language features in (such as the telops when characters introduced, correcting any Engrish, running over things with a fine comb etc). Then comes Beta testing (done by a selected few to find any bugs and squash them) and then it will be finally be released after eight long years for the team on the project.
                  28 Years...oh, sorry. Eight years...

It's really been that long? I look forward to seeing the beta, I'll have to commend Artemio and the rest of the translation team for their efforts. I think he's still on my MSN somewhere. Anyway, thank you for the update.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

hey solidus snake was he actully a bad guy or a good guy i mean i know he killed people and olga to but he just wanted to bring down the partriots so was he actully good or evil what whould you call him ?

Comment

• Solidus killed Olga, he can forever burn in hell for that sin alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                        hey solidus snake was he actully a bad guy or a good guy i mean i know he killed people and olga to but he just wanted to bring down the partriots so was he actully good or evil what whould you call him ?
                        There is no good or evil in MGS.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                          MGS4 killed the series for me.
                          im just going 2 pretend i didn't read that

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                            There is no good or evil in MGS.
                            of couse there is good and evil in metal gear solid take a look at volgin now that guy is evil

Comment

• Because it's the truth. YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                                Solidus killed Olga, he can forever burn in hell for that sin alone.
                                ya i was like NOOOOO when he did that broke her neck and dident give a shit kinda couse she was in the way
                                but i guess its like this whatever comes in his way he just kills it becuse he got his own purposs

Comment

Working...
                                X