No announcement yet.

metal gear solid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks different, thats for sure. About the only thing thats a bit too far for me is the Raven character constantly saying "Rage" like a retard. The rest, I can deal with. Also lol @ "Ahahhaa!11 Isnt it FUNNY!!?"

Comment

They all look like boss rejects from a Megaman X/Zero/ZX game.

Comment

Well its a step up from "BEE MAN" from MGS3 imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
          Well its a step up from "BEE MAN" from MGS3 imo.
          I believe you're using the wrong name for his royal highness; the King of Bees.

Comment

i don't like the idea of sniper wolf being "crying wolf" that's her boss name. she was a strong woman in my opinion.

also i think the narrator sounds like darpa chief, but we all saw that he died already. since kojima said he wanted to bring back as many old faces as he can i think the guy talking is sigint

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
              i don't like the idea of sniper wolf being "crying wolf" that's her boss name. she was a strong woman in my opinion.

also i think the narrator sounds like darpa chief, but we all saw that he died already. since kojima said he wanted to bring back as many old faces as he can i think the guy talking is sigint
              Err, the bosses in the trailer aren't related to the MGS1 bosses in any way. For one thing, they're all female, and we already know what they look like underneath The names probably just come from Liquid being an asshole again.

I like 'em though. They'll make for some interesting boss battles. Tentacle rape ahoy!

Also, Laughing Octopus (lol) has the OctoCamo, same as Snake. Which..makes sense. But interesting nonetheless. And Crying Wolf also has the rail gun used by Fortune in MGS2. Not THE rail gun (that was a prototype), but most likely a mass produced version...which makes me hope that we'll see that beast in action. It turns one bullet into a few nicks short of an RPG

And, most interesting of all, Screaming Mantis is using two dolls, yes? They're actually dolls of Psycho Mantis and The Sorrow, 2 out of the 3 psychic characters in the series. Very interesting....very. Moreso on the fact that The Sorrow is in doll form right down to his glasses and raincoat. It's been over 50 years since Snake Eater, how could anyone know wtf The Sorrow looked like?
              Last edited by News Bot; 08-23-2007, 04:36 PM.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

ooh i did not notice there was a sorrow doll alright yay!

Comment

I remember playing MGS1 extreme mode and only being allowed one ration. It really messed me up at the roof with the helicopter fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                    They all look like boss rejects from a Megaman X/Zero/ZX game.
                    Yeah. Hopefully the actual fights won't be goofy.

Comment

Hopefully the actual fights won't be goofy.
                      Hopefully the boss fights will all play on a level of awesomeness equal to the Omega fight in Megaman/Rockman ZX.
                      Now that's how to design a kickass boss.

As for the goofy part;
                      I guess they gotta work hard to make them more messed up than some of the previous bosses they've slapped in the player's face.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                        I believe you're using the wrong name for his royal highness; the King of Bees.
                        haha that fat jerk! it was an...interesting concept....sort of....to say the least.

Comment

hahahahaha snake PUKED hahahaha

Comment

the new bosses look intense to battle but with the whole concept of helping other people does that mean that we will even have to face them? damn I hate it when this kinda stuff happens but can't wait for the 4th game it looks friggin amazing.

Comment

I downloaded the TGS trailer shortly after it was out, watched it once, but was kinda run down by the fact it shows quite a bit but not... but upon rewatching it I noticed something interesting...

Spoiler:
                              Last edited by Rombie; 10-01-2007, 07:47 AM.

Comment

ooh that indeed would be awesome

i remember that long race and the end with the cars, meryl driving and liquid was all half dead LOL i was like wtf this guy doesn't die

Comment

Working...
                                X