• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone loves Wesker and Ada.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
      Everyone loves Wesker and Ada.
      I think you know why: they bothe are misterious and cool, they always get what they want... most of the times they do

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
        Everyone loves Wesker and Ada.
        I love Wesker's shades and Ada's ass...

Comment

• Originally posted by Twist View Post
          I love Wesker's shades and Ada's ass...
          Nice!!!
          sigpic

Comment

• Hi fellow RE fanatics.

I used to lurk in rehorror back in the day, but haven't been to a RE forum for awhile. And LOL, I haven't played an RE game in over 6 months, because I simply don't have alot of time for gaming anymore.

Aside from that, I love all things Jill Valentine, even the Jill who appeared in the crapfest known as RE: Apocalypse.
            And I don't even own a system to enjoy playing the upcoming RE5

Comment

• Hiiii! And haha, despite my opinion on the movies, Jill was fxing amazing in them, I especially loved how JUST LIKE HER she looked in it.

Comment

• Good evening. I just joined today. Pumped for RE5. Chris = Win.

My GameFAQs username is mountain_duwe, it's the only other gaming forum I post on.

ChrisRedfield29 was my first ever AOL screenname that I used to role-play with in chatrooms. Lame, I'm sure, but I was like 10 or 11 or 12, I don't remember. I played as Chris and mainly tried to RP-bang any Jill I could find. I thought I was incredibly suave.

Now I'm in my sophomore year of college, still an avid gamer as ever, PSN ID's are in my sig.

Resident Evil is my 2nd favorite series behind Metal Gear Solid, with the Final Fantasy 'series' bringing up the rear in 3rd. After that comes the SOCOM series. MGS4 was epic, but I still love the original more. Final Fantasy XIII and Versus XIII will be sweet when they come out in 2012, and RE5 looks like it will be awesome with the addition of online co-op. SOCOM: Confrontation is out on October 14th and it will eat up most of my time.

Currently all I do is study and read, and watch episodes of the funniest show in the history of television, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia on Hulu.com and am currently enjoying Season 4 a little too much, Thursdays at 10 on FX. If you ever wanna talk to me about anything Sunny, I'll gladly oblige, I've seen every episode over 10 times.
                Other shows I dig: Entourage, Terminator: SCC, Fringe, waiting impatiently on 24 Season 7 and Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 6.

I enjoy listening to Bullet for My Valentine and I want to marry Hayley Williams from Paramore.

Add me on PSN if you desire.
                Last edited by Vector; 10-01-2008, 11:51 PM.

Comment

• Of course, MGS is awesome. I haven't played MGS4, but the rest are definitely top class games and Solid Snake in general is my favorite video game character. I first played TTS after I got tired of RE4.

And Hayley Willians is indeed smokin'

Comment

• My name is Logan Livengood, aka RPD. I'm 16 and I'm a Resident Evil fanatic. I own REZero, RE (DS, PSX, REmake), RE2 (PSX, PC, GCN) RE3 (GC), RECV (PS2) RE4 (PC, used to own it on GC, PS2), REO and REOF2, RES. Im hoping to get RE5 for the XBOX360. I enjoy chatting on deviantArt, doing roleplaying and submitting art I make. I live in Gray, PA in the USA! I'm really excited to join the forums and I hope you can help me out anyway you can. Thanks! XP

Comment

• Well, wellcome RPD, we hope you enjoy your stay around here as much as we do n_n

Comment

• Thank you, I really appreciate it ^-^

Comment

• You know when you've been...

...Soz. Wrong drink! *Ack*

Comment

• My name is Breno.I'm from Brazil and I'm 14.I have RE0,RE DS,,RE2 (GC),RE 3 (GC),RE4 (PS2),RECVX (PS2),REO and RE0F2 and REUC.
                            I'm here because I love RE since 2000 (I was 6 years old xD) and I hope to buy a PS3 and play RE5

I like playing a lot of games,using PS and that kind of stuff
                            that's it for now \o

Comment

• Hello or "Greetings"

I'm the Angry Capcom Nerd. nuff said...

Dark Biohazard will save us.

Comment

• Hello all the name's Razorgeist, been a Resident evil fan since...I dont know when. Been looking for a good RE forum for years. Used to be a regular at Biohazard Extreme back in its heyday. I hope to make this a long stay!
                                Last edited by Razorgeist; 10-11-2008, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X