Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 1.5 WIP Spoiler Thread (Post your screenshots, findings, observations)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enigmatism415
    replied
    Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
    Since MrBZork said the other day that the final version will "have many surprises, and not guesswork like people say", it sounds as though they may actually have contact with someone who has a later more complete build than they do who is supplying them valuable information and assets. People ignorantly assume that if they have any degree of contact or access to the 80% build, "then why are they still working on the 40%? Doesn't make sense!", but durrr, that doesn't mean they are actually being given that build, the case could simply be someone with the 80% is simply giving them valuable information, assets, etc, from that build, but not the build itself.
    Exactly. Receiving information about the 80% build is very different from receiving the 80% build itself. And honestly, no one, not even Team IGAS, can afford to be picky right now. If they are receiving information about the 80% build, then this would be monumentally helpful in its own right, and I am sure that they would be endlessly grateful to the kind soul who decided to assist, and not be pushy about it.

Leave a comment:

• Darkside05
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkness View Post
    No no no, think about it. If someone with the 80% build is supplying information to help with the restoration that doesn't change the build. If someone from capcom is supplying info, same deal.
    Oh, yeah information would be different, but if it was the actual build then 40% would be nothing.

Leave a comment:

• Darkness
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
    If they do have something more complete, then the restoration of the 40% would be thrown out seeing a latter build would have more done?
    No no no, think about it. If someone with the 80% build is supplying information to help with the restoration that doesn't change the build. If someone from capcom is supplying info, same deal.

Leave a comment:

• Darkside05
    replied
    If they do have something more complete, then the restoration of the 40% would be thrown out seeing a latter build would have more done?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    It seems as if Zork is hinting that the team does has access to something more complete.

Leave a comment:

• Kei_M
    replied
    It'd be difficult to get any of the Toronto based actors involved, especially if they are ACTRA members.

Leave a comment:

• Darkness
    replied
    Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
    She could also get in trouble and jeopardize further project with Capcom by participating with this.
    Yeah, maybe. But I have a strange feeling capcom isn't pissed off like fuck.
    But I was serious about the community auditions to find some good voices

Leave a comment:

• redman
    replied
    is not bad i love the new 1.5 aera

Leave a comment:

• Eteponge
    replied
    Originally posted by redman View Post
    thank You for this Info
    It's speculation, not fact. Just going by what may be implied by MrBZork's statements.

Leave a comment:

• redman
    replied
    Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
    Since MrBZork said the other day that the final version will "have many surprises, and not guesswork like people say", it sounds as though they may actually have contact with someone who has a later more complete build than they do who is supplying them valuable information and assets. People ignorantly assume that if they have any degree of contact or access to the 80% build, "then why are they still working on the 40%? Doesn't make sense!", but durrr, that doesn't mean they are actually being given that build, the case could simply be someone with the 80% is simply giving them valuable information, assets, etc, from that build, but not the build itself.
    thank You for this Info

Leave a comment:

• Wrathborne
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkness View Post
    Could see haddad but not Court. Shes probably too....rich and famous to do such a small fan project? Anyone disagree? O_O
    She could also get in trouble and jeopardize further project with Capcom by participating with this.

Leave a comment:

• Eteponge
    replied
    Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
    The mirror room for sure is their's and the 3rd floor corridor is as well. They were hinting at more 1.5 media being available to them, so maybe they have a source at CAPCOM?
    Last edited by Eteponge; 02-21-2013, 06:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• redman
    replied
    i need Leon voice

Leave a comment:

• BiohazardFE
    replied
    I like to think Court is very much for the fans. I actually think she'd do it. And I'd love to hear Paul again, he's my favourite Leon voice hands down.

Leave a comment:

• Darkness
    replied
    Originally posted by BioHazardBeta View Post
    Could you imagine if they got the original resident evil 2 cast on board for voice acting lol that would be mind blowing.
    Could see haddad but not Court. Shes probably too....rich and famous to do such a small fan project? Anyone disagree? O_O

Leave a comment:

Working...
X