Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 1.5 WIP Spoiler Thread (Post your screenshots, findings, observations)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The_15th
    replied
    Even if someone has 1.5, what does exposing them is going to accomplish. I don't understand.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    "Nothing more to see here, move on."

Leave a comment:

• Gemini
    replied
    Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
    There's no proof he has said emulator though. So it's more like a guess.
    Missing lag is proof of that (all his other videos lag like hell), and also the fact that he magically started using pSX after the Colvin fiasco.

Leave a comment:

• Zombie_X
    replied
    There's no proof he has said emulator though. So it's more like a guess.

Anyways I am looking forward to the teams release and I wonder if there is more undiscovered goodies on the Air Jesus build.

Leave a comment:

• Gemini
    replied
    Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
    Stay on topic and stop violating my thread with silly conspiracy theories please.
    There's no conspiracy.

Leave a comment:

• Eteponge
    replied
    Stay on topic and stop violating my thread with silly conspiracy theories please. Dark Biohazard was the last person here to actually post something *on topic*, a new RE 1.5 WIP Hack video. I don't care about your magical secret grassy knoll emulators and shit, and I doubt many other people do too. RE 1.5 WIP thread, not who shot RE 1.5 with Colvin thread.
    Last edited by Eteponge; 02-26-2013, 08:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• yurieu
    replied
    Welsh looks like a cool guy, he is always posting stuff regarding textures, unseen and curiosities things plus RE3.5.

There is a secret emulator on background, uh? 15 years more...

Leave a comment:

• Zombie_X
    replied
    In RE community, community fucks you!

All seriousness though, this does sound all iffy and such. I feel it should not be discussed openly o the board though. Perhaps via PM with the mods?
    Last edited by Zombie_X; 02-26-2013, 07:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
    Getting some serious Cloaks & Daggers wibes from this thread, guess we're still an RE forum
    Lol, the imagery is perfect.

Leave a comment:

• doriantoki
    replied
    This is some straight highschool level drama. I am entertained.

Leave a comment:

• Carnivol
    replied
    Getting some serious Cloaks & Daggers wibes from this thread, guess we're still an RE forum

"WORD OF A ADVICE! BEWARE OF ZOMBIES!"

(Also, I thought Colvin being banned on PU was like some weekly event or something, or something, like a "OKAY! TIME TO TAKE THE WEEKEND, GUYS! PAUL, DON'T FORGET TO BAN THE COLVIN BEFORE CLOSING UP FOR THE NIGHT!" Think he's been banned around these parts since like RE5 came out or something, but did however unban him after one of our general chit-chats on MSN last year. Not sure if he's posted anything or visited after that, though. Given recent events, I wouldn't blame him if he suddenly decided to keep a low profile.)

Leave a comment:

• Rick Hunter
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kegluneq
    replied
    Originally posted by News Bot View Post
    I was referring to Welsh's temp-ban on PU, the latter of which is completely unrelated to anything to do with 1.5. The temp-ban (one in several throughout the years) was an internal decision and doesn't need to be publicized. Privacy is rather undervalued by some these days.
    Fair enough. Don't expect me not to criticize that without knowing it then.

Leave a comment:

• News Bot
    replied
    Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
    I'm glad I don't have anything to do with it. I wouldn't know to deal with the after hours of such a mess unless I didn't give two shits about BH 1.5 and its fans.
    I was referring to Welsh's temp-ban on PU, the latter of which is completely unrelated to anything to do with 1.5. The temp-ban (one in several throughout the years) was an internal decision and doesn't need to be publicized. Privacy is rather undervalued by some these days.

Leave a comment:

• Kegluneq
    replied
    Originally posted by News Bot View Post
    Because you're not privy to some things that have nothing to do with you? Seems reasonable.
    I'm glad I don't have anything to do with it. I wouldn't know to deal with the after hours of such a mess unless I didn't give two shits about BH 1.5 and its fans.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X