Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 1.5 WIP Spoiler Thread (Post your screenshots, findings, observations)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SonicBlue
    replied
    Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
    Don't go killin' eachother now, guys.

Though, if this turns out to be the case, it'd certainly further prove how retarded people in the RE community get when anything 1.5 is on the table.
    But if this is true, as it really seems, he as worked behind the scene in collusion with Colvin to get his hands on the build, and came outside only when the build was leaked for everyone, this is a betray for the community which patiently waits for the game.

From how much time did you came in possession of the unencrypted build?

Leave a comment:

• Carnivol
    replied
    Don't go killin' eachother now, guys.

Though, if this turns out to be the case, it'd certainly further prove how retarded people in the RE community get when anything 1.5 is on the table.

Leave a comment:

• SonicBlue
    replied
    This explains why he was the first to show hacks of the game and to access to the assets.

Leave a comment:

• doriantoki
    replied
    The plot thickens.

Leave a comment:

• Gemini
    replied
    Yes, pSX 1.14, the private build somebody (i.e. Colvin) seems to have leaked to you without permission from the original author. Please, don't pretend you don't know, nobody's that stupid.
    Last edited by Gemini; 02-26-2013, 02:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dark Biohazard
    replied
    Originally posted by Gemini View Post
    Why using a 1.30 minute long video when you could use screenshots? Also, nice copy of pSX 1.14.
    Because I love make videos to show my mods to people, is much better than a simple image.

Do not worry, I not did this to show it to you, because I know well that you do not like the work of others.

What you're talking about? PSX 1.14?

Leave a comment:

• Gemini
    replied
    Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
    Honestly Gemini, let's not start a repeat of this again.
    Honestly, no. Plus I'd really like to know how he got pSX 1.14, since it's pretty much obvious he's been using that for recording all the most recent video he's posted (missing lag pestering every last bit of his footage is rather indicative of that - pSX 1.14 is the only private PlayStation emulator to record without any lag, even on the slowest hardware thanks to the frame-by-frame rewind). Colvin's done fux0r again? Coincidentally, it matches with the 1.5 fiasco on ebay and the consequent release of the build. Now even private emulators can't rest in peace, heh.

For those who don't get what I'm talking about: back in February 2008 pSX Author made a special build of his emulator, called 1.14 WIP, created especially for PlayStation hackers, which he never released for public use. I, among a few more hackers, had access to it for quite a few years. Now, Colvin always mentioned the team had a special emulator, which seems the case of the team as part of that restricted group of hacks having access to this particular build. Guess martin biohazard's got his hands on it from the asshole, something the original author of the emulator specifically never wanted when he made the build closed to only a few people. At least he could try and not make it obvious, but some people just can't refrain from doing stupid shit.

Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
    By the way, off topic, but any chance you'd ever consider doing a PSX translation of the first Pesona?
    Nope, the PSP port should already be satisfactory enough as a more complete retranslation of the original title. Some people might even simply copy & paste it to the PlayStation, if they really think it's worth the case.
    Last edited by Gemini; 02-26-2013, 01:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• doriantoki
    replied
    Honestly Gemini, let's not start a repeat of this again.

By the way, off topic, but any chance you'd ever consider doing a PSX translation of the first Pesona?

Leave a comment:

• Gemini
    replied
    Why using a 1.30 minute long video when you could use screenshots? Also, nice copy of pSX 1.14.

Leave a comment:

• Eteponge
    replied
    Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
    New 1.5 hack:
    Nice! That hidden camera angle and the zombie dog being in there like in the old screenshots. :3

Leave a comment:

• Dark Biohazard
    replied
    New 1.5 hack:

Leave a comment:

• Hypnoz
    replied
    Awesome post Ys1
    I'd like to know how you did that though.
    Anyway, thank you for sharing.

Btw, did you guys notice there's one of the zombies in the morgue with the female sound lol

Leave a comment:

• biohazard_star
    replied
    @Ys1

Nice work! Are you using the room modifier code posted a while back? Would you mind posting the correct values to use? I'm not very familiar with messing with hexadecimal code values.
    Last edited by biohazard_star; 02-25-2013, 10:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Aleff
    replied
    One more reason to play Ys Book 1 and 2 again this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Enigmatism415
    replied
    Thank you Ys1, this is fantastic! Your posting history redefines quality over quantity.

---

If anyone here is familiar with the Unreal Development Kit, I have fully modeled the architecture and lighting of RPD B2, and I plan to model the rest of the RPD as well. Could someone help me find wall/floor/ceiling textures that look like the real deal? The dimensions of the model are as precise as one can get; a pixel-perfect match with the legitimate map textures and scaling tool that Dark_Biohazard ripped.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X