Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 1.5 WIP Spoiler Thread (Post your screenshots, findings, observations)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alfred
    replied
    Originally posted by Original Sin View Post
    Figured I'd have some fun killing the respawning zombies in the Lobby and uncovered a glitch or possibly it could be part of the game...
    Blew a zombie's head off with the Magnum and the zombie fell to the ground but was still alive, he got back up headless and chased me a bit then died as he should have in the first place. (0:10 in video)
    Also not sure if anyone got them to work yet, but the grenades can kill as seen towards the end of that clip. Seems like it has to be perfectly underneath the target. (0:38 in video)

Have even seen this Glitch in Curator's Biohazard 1.5 Shown in the Wild Video.

Leave a comment:

• yurieu
    replied
    Originally posted by Original Sin View Post
    Figured I'd have some fun killing the respawning zombies in the Lobby and uncovered a glitch or possibly it could be part of the game...
    Blew a zombie's head off with the Magnum and the zombie fell to the ground but was still alive, he got back up headless and chased me a bit then died as he should have in the first place. (0:10 in video)
    Also not sure if anyone got them to work yet, but the grenades can kill as seen towards the end of that clip. Seems like it has to be perfectly underneath the target. (0:38 in video)

yay... this is the same glitch haunting RE from all these years...

but today these headless bodies can pick up the character, since RE4.

Leave a comment:

• biohazard_star
    replied
    Just tried out the grenades on the lobby zombies. Seems like it does work, but only if the zombies are crawling. I assume the crash has something to do with the body splitting of the zombies being messed up, since they don't get split in half when it hits them while they're crawling.

Leave a comment:

• Original Sin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Enigmatism415
    replied
    Originally posted by disneyfreak00 View Post
    Those shots look awesome any idea if there are any other interesting shots?
    Just browse Dark_Biohazard's or Orin's background rips and compare them with those of Trial/retail. You'd be amazed at what you can discover...

Leave a comment:

• disneyfreak00
    replied
    Those shots look awesome any idea if there are any other interesting shots?

Leave a comment:

• braders1986
    replied
    Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
    I'v been bored so here are two more video I made:

Leon messing with grenades, the explosion and throwing animations are awesome...

The 'turn page' sound for the grenade explosion was unexpected. Shit made me lol. Awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Enigmatism415
    replied
    Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
    The 1F East Corridor is the RE2 homage room, while the 3F Corridor is the RE1 homage room.

I could give a long list of reasons and evidence, but I want to see if anyone else will figure out what Team IGAS seems to be planning for these rooms. ;-)
    Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
    On the topic of the east corridor, did anyone else notice that it's supposed to be a full-on homage to retail? Claire poster, a dead body drenched in a pool of blood, the reuse of Claire's lines in retail, and oh... what do we have here:

Outdoor window shot:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8360[/ATTACH]

and a broken fluoerescent lamp bar in front of said window, as if something crawled on the ceiling and dislodged it from its place:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8361[/ATTACH]

Looks like a certain something's gonna be making a cameo appearance once you pick up the fire extinguisher from the wall box.
    Looks like we're getting somewhere! Check it out:

Click image for larger version

Name:	00000089.png
Views:	1
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	402660Click image for larger version

Name:	RE1_Painting.png
Size:	171.9 KB
ID:	402664

Name:	00000041.png
Views:	2
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	402661Click image for larger version

Name:	RE2_Window.png
Size:	128.8 KB
ID:	402665

Name:	00000033.png
Size:	105.1 KB
ID:	402662Click image for larger version

Name:	RE2_blood.jpg
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	402663

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I'v been bored so here are two more video I made:

Leon messing with grenades, the explosion and throwing animations are awesome...

Zombies spawing in the lobby entrance:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Older videos :

Zombie Roy cut scene
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Leon Vs Birkin - Knife Only

Elza Vs Birkin - Knife Only

Glitched shutter zombie

Resident Evil 1.5 - Leon/John/Sherry/Marvin/Ada cut scene

Sherry/Elza secret entrance cut scene

Leave a comment:

• Rick Hunter
    replied
    Very good and interesting post Enigmatism415.

Leave a comment:

• Gemini
    replied
    Nope, Ada has nothing to do with the self destruct. Birkin causes it. Oh, and Sherry is a guinea pig.

Leave a comment:

• Darkness
    replied
    ada tells leon theres "something i have to go do"
    You may be right.

Leave a comment:

• Enigmatism415
    replied
    Originally posted by uzernaem View Post
    What are the shelter rooms in the labs for?
    If I recall correctly, the shelters came up in a dialogue between Leon and Ada. I think that the shelters served as some kind of rendezvous point. My guess is that Shelter#01 is for Elza, John, and Sherry, while Shelter#02 is for Leon, Ada, Marvin, and possibly Annette; all of these characters take refuge in the shelters while the Laboratory transitions from "normal mode" to "fire mode." Notice which rooms in the Laboratory have fire versions:

- Central Corridor (B2)
    - A-2 (Elevator) Hall
    - B-2 (Laboratory) Corridor
    - C-3 (Hanger) Corridor
    - D-2 (Shelter) Corridor

Once the characters leave the shelter, they are confined to the areas on B2, and since the A-2 Elevator only reaches B1-B3, all of them are forced to use the C-2 (Hanger) elevator to reach the Subway. In one scenario, Birkin is fought in the C-3 (Hanger) Corridor (where he impales a man-spider), while in the other scenario, Birkin is fought in the A-2 (Elevator) Hall (where he breaks out of the A-2 Cargo Room). My own conspiracy theory is that either Annette or Ada is responsible for activating the self-destruct sequence, causing the entire Laboratory to combust.
    Last edited by Enigmatism415; 02-23-2013, 04:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Eteponge
    replied
    I think Marvin needs to make that 5 hour long YouTube video of himself in RE 1.5 with infinite health on with the fat zombie eating his leg.

Leave a comment:

• uzernaem
    replied
    What are the shelter rooms in the labs for?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X