Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 1.5 WIP Spoiler Thread (Post your screenshots, findings, observations)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Lol idk if it's been posted yet.. But if you throw a grenade under an NPC, it causes them to into a Climbing animation, then all frames cease.

Leave a comment:

• aris13
    replied
    Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
    Exactly what I figured the only person who will care is Hideki Kamiya due to being "embarrassed" about it
    And harassed by his followers on twitter.

Leave a comment:

• Deathlygasm
    replied
    Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
    CAPCOM never cared, CAPCOM will not care, CAPCOM will never care.
    BTW, there was some "1.5 released!" threads on CAPCOM-Unity already.
    Exactly what I figured the only person who will care is Hideki Kamiya due to being "embarrassed" about it

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
    He was making threats on another topic saying he was gonna report the 1.5 project to capcom and ruin it for us.
    CAPCOM never cared, CAPCOM will not care, CAPCOM will never care.
    BTW, there was some "1.5 released!" threads on CAPCOM-Unity already.

Leave a comment:

• Darkmoon
    replied
    Originally posted by Rick Hunter 2 View Post
    By the way, could someone take a look at what's wrong with my account permissions and fix it? That'd be really nice.
    I don't know why but your account has been switched to Awaiting Verification. I can't fix it, though. I'll bug Carn when I see him.

Leave a comment:

• Deathlygasm
    replied
    Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
    Wow. Hey Black Crow, he's a suggestion. Turn off computer. Get up. Go outside. Do something meaningful.
    Psh why do that when you can keep making new accounts and harass people due to butthurt of being banned

Also dont forget that despite trying to smash people for their physical appearance you'reStill a victim
    Last edited by Deathlygasm; 03-15-2013, 11:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• doriantoki
    replied
    Wow. Hey Black Crow, he's a suggestion. Turn off computer. Get up. Go outside. Do something meaningful.

Leave a comment:

• Rick Hunter 2
    replied
    By the way, could someone take a look at what's wrong with my account permissions and fix it? That'd be really nice.

Leave a comment:

• Darkmoon
    replied
    Yes, but I can pretty much guarantee that no one is going to care any more than when Colvin did it.

Leave a comment:

• Deathlygasm
    replied
    He was making threats on another topic saying he was gonna report the 1.5 project to capcom and ruin it for us.

Leave a comment:

• Enigmatism415
    replied
    Alright, I'm whipping it out, it's a big one:

(created Dec 08 2012; last modified Jan 25 2013)

And the competition:

Leave a comment:

• Darkmoon
    replied
    Feel free, although if you're trying to prove anything to Crow, I wouldn't bother. He's dived deep into batshit crazy waters. Expect "Dark00n" to be harassing you soon. But yeah, just leave him to his ranting.

Leave a comment:

• Enigmatism415
    replied
    Oh I stole my maps from someone alright... but I'm sorry Black~Crow, I didn't have the heart (or perhaps the stupidity) to steal yours. Have you any proof?

EDIT: I guess he won't be responding now... but he raises an interesting point. Why not compare my maps with Black~Crow's? I think that such a juxtaposition would speak for itself.
    Last edited by Enigmatism415; 03-15-2013, 03:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Eteponge
    replied
    Black~Crow reminds me a bit of myself when I first got onto the internet waaay back in 1997, when I was 16 years old, and had weak social skills and a big ego and thin-skin. I would over-react to everything people said to me, would incite drama at every turn, would make sock puppet accounts when I got rightfully banned to "get revenge", I would endlessly debate people over the stupidest shit just to prove an egotistical point. But by the time I turned 17, I realized how immature, weak, annoying, and toddler-level temper tantrum immature I had been up to that point, and I left that noob persona far behind. Now I'm 32. I seriously hope this person is new to the internet and life in general.
    Last edited by Eteponge; 03-15-2013, 02:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Wrathborne
    replied
    Let the mods know, its Ban season and Dark Moon renewed his permit last February.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X